39 ⦙ Crazy from Love

[YN]

I sigh, as I walked down the quiet yet loud corridor of people whispering to themselves, crying out or just plain screaming. I dont really want to be here but I really needed to see him again.

They said he was getting better, I hoped they'd heal him here. I hope they calmed his mixed personalities. I wanted my sweet, loving and kind Zion back..but who's to say that's really him?

"Are you sure you want to be alone in there with him?,"The guard questioned once again.

"Yes, I know he wouldn't hurt me..none of them would,"I said as I whispered the last part before slowly walking into the padded cell.

He sat there on the bed as his face was directed to the ground, I knew it was one of them..I just didn't know who.

"Melvin is that you?,"I whispered.

No response.

"Caleb is that you?,"I said a little louder.

No response.

"Zion is that you?,"I asked to have him look up to me.

I seen his brown lit eyes—as they looked at me they had a glow to them that I haven't seen in a while. I slowly bent down cupping his cheeks, as tears filled my eyes slowly, along with him.

"Y/n?,"He whispered as I just held him as I felt his tears drop onto my shirt.

"Zion I don't have much time today, but I wanted to tell you that I love you and Naomi loves you too. Your little princess will always love you, when she's born you'll see her you all will."I said as I started getting choked up.

I looked into his eyes as they changed–so suddenly.

"You're leaving us aren't you?,"He asked softly as I knew it was now Caleb.

"Caleb..you know I love you all I swear, but I have to move on with my life. Naomi and I, she's apart of my new beginning."I said lightly as a tear rolled down his cheek as I wiped it away.

"Will Star and Violet still be apart of your new beginning."He asked as I angrily stood backing away.

"Don't talk about them, it was all three of your faults. The
Crazy Love caused me to be like this."I whispered angrily.

"You should be here with all three of us, this should be your home too. You're insane just like the rest of us."He said as I knew it was Melvin.

"At least I know how to fake it, goodbye Melvin. Kisses from Violet and Y/n she'll miss you, but I won't."I said as I turned and walked out with fake tears in my eyes as the guard closed the door as he started yelling.

You know what they say, love will make you do crazy things, or maybe it just makes you crazy.