11 ⦙ Secrets

[Zion]

Y/n and I have been going strong for 4 months now, and lately it feels like she's been keeping something from me. Like now when she gets a text on her phone she keeps it close to her and I'm not able to see it.

Then when she's done and I go back to see her phone the text conversation is deleted. She also cancels dates that we plan and won't let me come over, she'll make an excuse and say she's not there or she's busy. I trust her but lately I don't know if I can.

Right now I was laying on the bed with her as she was in my arms asleep, as her phone went off as she opened her eyes.

"Was that my phone?"She asked tiredly.

"No, that was mine"I said as she nodded falling back to sleep.

I grab her phone as I seen the name of the message said "Algee 🙄❤️" as I slightly looked over to her then back at the phone as I unlocked it.

I pulled down the notifications bar so she wouldn't know I seen it, as I read the text becoming pissed.

Algee 🙄❤️

We still on for tomorrow at 5:30 Boo? 🤨 If that nigga still there just walk out the room and talk to me if you tryna hide me that bad.💀

I locked her phone back before getting up as she woke up.

"Where you going?"She asked looking at me tiredly.

"Home, I'll see you tomorrow"I said before getting my stuff on and leaving out.

I was following her tomorrow, I couldn't handle the suspense of not knowing who he is to her. Tomorrow I find out if she's cheating on me or not.

Hopefully she's not, I have high hopes for you Y/n.

[Next Day]

I borrowed my friend Nick's car as I sat parked down a few houses from Y/n as she came out at 5:20 looking good and dressed.

I sighed as she got in her car driving off as I followed behind her as she got to a diner as she pulled in as I parked across the street as I watched her get out.

I looked at my phone to see it was 5:30 exactly as she walked inside as I seen a guy pull her into a hug as I sat back running my hands through my dreads.

I went to my contacts calling her as I looked at her through the tinted windows of the car, as she looked at her phone and declined it.

As the guy asked her something as she just shook her head, as I started the car up driving off.

I just seen it with my own eyes, she's cheating on me. I'm ending it tonight.

[Later]

I texted her and told her I needed to tell her something, as she told me the same. I had pulled up to her house as I seen her car and another car in the driveway.

I got out going up to the door as I knocked on it and she opened it looking surprised as she slightly tried closing the door.

"Zion what are you doing here?"She asked looking slightly panicked.

"You texted me"I said.

"No I d-"

"I did"I heard as the door opened to reveal the guy she was with in the diner.

"Why would you do that?"She asked sounding pissed

"He needs to know Y/n"He said back.

"I was going to tell him when I was ready Algee!"She yelled back.

"You should've told him in the beginning, you can't prolong this any longer. This is the only way you'll be entirely comfortable with him once he knows. If he's the one he'll stay and if he doesn't he isn't."He said.

"Algee-"

"You know I only want you to be happy"He said as she nodded as he came over with a smile.

"Come in"He said as I walked in awkwardly as he closed the door.

"Aye man, I'm Algee I'm Y/n's Ex and her- do you want to say it?"He asked looking back at her.

"Baby's father"She said as I was shocked.

I know she was hiding something, but she has a kid?!