36 ⦙ Break up w/ your gf, i'm bored

[YN]

At this point in my life, I was bored with nothing to do. Even as I was in this club I was bored until I looked around and I seen him. This sexy tall caramel guy looking at me I was feeling him and it seems like he was feeling me.

Then I noticed something a girl with him who was all over him whom I'm guessing is his girlfriend. Looks like things aren't going to be boring anymore. She signaled me over with her finger as I smirked coming over. I danced on her boyfriend, as she danced on me.

I was looking at him as I felt him on my thigh as I whispered in his ear to come back to my house, as I told her the same as they both agreed.

[2 hours later]

She was asleep as it was just him and I as I was on top of him kissing him as his hands roamed my body. They made me feel some way that I haven't felt in a while. I knew what I wanted.

After that we fell asleep and I woke up I seen they were gone, and I looked over to my side table to see a note.

Thanks for the amazing time last night beautiful, we should do this again sometime ;) call us. xoxo
– Alexus (***) - ***- **** : Zion ;) (***) -***-****

"Oh, this girl is so cute."I said as I giggled.

A few nights after that I'd Invite Zion over and just cuddle up ;)

"Mmm you should just break up with her, she can't do you like I can."I said biting my lip looking at him as he sat up holding onto my hips as he kissed me again.

"I know, but I don't wanna break her- mmm just like that."He groaned out as I smirked.

I was slowly but surely getting him to break up with his girlfriend.

[2 months later]

I had gotten the call he had broken up with his girlfriend, I smiled and came over their house as I knocked on the door and Alexus opened the door as I smirked and came in as I seen him coming down the stairs with his bags packed.

"Oh hey Y/n, and I hope you're happy Alexus you caused us to break up!"He said.

"Oh I am and now I can be with who I really am meant to be with."She said with a smirk as her arms were folded.

"Who might that be?"He said with a chuckle.

"Y/n."She said as she turned and kissed me as I kissed her back as I smiled at her holding her hand as Zion looked at us with his jaw dropped.

"I can't believe you!"He yelled at me as I just smirked and waved at him as he left out slamming the door.

"Now come on."She said with a giggle as she lead me upstairs.

Break up with ya girlfriend, cause I'm bored. ;)

 ;)