19 ⦙ Replaceable

—Another note sorry. These were supposed to be out yesterday but the sickness and pain kicked it so I just went to sleep and today I went to the emergency room to just get checked out so I didn't have time to write.

These Imagines will be ass but hopefully when I start feeling better they will get better too 💓

——————————————–————

[YN]

brrr...brrrr...brrrrr....brrr. Please leave your message for-

I sighed as I hung up, another unsuccessful night of trying to call Zion while he's on tour. This was about the 10th time this week I got no response.

Before Zion would call just to check up on us and by us I mean me and our 5 month unborn son. Ever since his fame he hasn't called lately or even came home that often when not on tour.

" No answer again?,"Christian asked as he came out the kitchen.

"Nope

"Nope."I said with a sigh as he sat on the couch and opened his arms as I scooted over to him laying on him.

"What the hell? What is wrong with him."He asked as he lightly rubbed my belly soothing it from the kicking.

Was I cheating on Zion with Christian? No, but did he treat me way better than Zion? Hell yes.

" I don't know, every time I try to ask him about it he always turns it into an argument and he knows I don't want to be stressed with the baby because he knows what could happen. " I said as I started tearing up as Christian wipes them away.

Most days I wished I met Christian before Zion. Here Christian was comforting a woman and unborn child that wasn't his while Zion was what? Probably at another after party after the concert doing who knows what with god knows who.

" Maybe you should try again? Just this last time then wait for him to call you?."He asked as I nodded and grabbed the phone with a sigh.

I dialed the number and waited as I finally got an answer and just as I was about to say something another voice spoke.

"Stop fucking calling Zion, he doesn't want you he just got done screwing me and says he wants me."

Some girl said as I heard some shuffling.

"Y/n baby don't-"

I then hung up the phone as I felt pains in my chest as I was about to cry, not because I was sad but because I was pissed.

"What happened Y/n?."He asked sounding concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, but can we go to your house I don't want to be here right now."I said as he nodded.

[Morning.]

I was asleep in a comfortable bed, as I opened my eyes realizing it was Christian's as I looked down seeing my pregnant belly in one of his shirts and boxers.

I grinned before getting up to use the bathroom before making my way downstairs as I heard yelling.

"Why the fuck is she here!?."I heard someone yell and it sounded like Zion and when I looked it just so happened to be him.

"Because you're a piece of shit! You can't even call her or answer her knowing she's alone and 5 months pregnant?! You're nothing but a bitch!."I heard Christian yell.

I made myself known as I came out as Zion seen me immediately trying to come my way as Christian blocked him.

"Move! Y/n come on we're going home!"Zion said as he moved around Christian grabbing my arm as I snatched it away.

"After what I heard on that phone last night you expect me to come with you?!"I asked.

"Yes, you're carrying my kid and your my girl I do expect you to come home!"He yelled.

"Zion you fucking cheated on me are you stupid?! I'm done with you!."I yelled.

"Well What the fuck are you going to do without me you can't find anybody like me!."He yelled.

"That's the point of moving on, why would I want a piece of shit like you that goes around talking the most shit with the smallest-" Before I could finish Christian covered my mouth.

"You know what fine, all your shit will be packed have fun finding someone else. "He said sounding pissed as Christian moved his hand.

"I did and that's Christian, at least you can see his print little bitch."I said as Zion glared before leaving out slamming the door.

Christian laughed as he held me looking down at me with a smile, before I smiled moving in kissing him. I actually did find happiness.

[🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️]