25 ⦙ I don't want to

[YN]

I stood here ready to face life in jail. I was in an arranged marriage, I couldn't stand Zion anymore. In the beginning he was so nice and sweet but I found out that was just a front in front of our families.

In actuality he was a plain asshole and pothead, he has a girlfriend at the moment while we're standing here at the alter. He also invited the bitch and she sits right in front of us.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard those final lines.

"You may now kiss the bride."She said.

Zion leaned in kissing me as I felt those damn fireworks, and sparks as it went on for a while until we finally pulled away.

I couldn't stand Zion as I said before but I did have feelings for him.

We went on our honeymoon in Hawaii and to my surprise his girlfriend was there and that whole time I was there by myself because he spent it with her.

I couldn't hate two people anymore than I did right now, after that we went home our now SHARED home our parents got us.

Zion barely even stayed there cause why? Oh you've guessed it he's always with his girlfriend, but you know what fuck him.

I took it upon myself to find someone and I did a week after that, and we've been dating for 3 months now. His name is Hunter and he's so damn fine.

Right now, I was with him at his house before he needed to go out of state for a fashion show

Right now, I was with him at his house before he needed to go out of state for a fashion show. Did I mention he was a male model?

"Ugh, I'll miss you so much baby."I said as I straddled him as he sat up kissing me deeply before slowly pulling away.

"I'll miss you more baby, will you be waiting for me to get home? Or will you be with him?."He asked as I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

"You know damn well I don't even want to be with him, and why would I want to be with him he treats me like shit and you baby you treat me like a queen that's why I love to please you."I said and kissed his neck as he groaned out, before he flipped us over as he was now on top as he started kissing me.

After our eventful night we fell asleep, then in the morning we had breakfast before we went to the airport as I seen him off before I returned back to that hell hole as I slights was walking side to side as I came in trying to quietly close the door.

"Are you fucking serious Y/n?!"I heard him yell as I jumped slamming the door.

"WHAT THE FUCK ZION DONT DO THAT SHIT!."I yelled pissed off as my heart raced.

"Whatever but I know about you and that guy! I'm telling you now as calmly as I can break up with him."He said.

"What? Why the fuck would I do that and you be all laid up with your little bitch on the side?."I said as I put a hand on my hip.

"Because you're never home anymore and you don't even spend time with me! I try to be nice with you and spend time with you but what no because you're all up his ass now that I find out!."He said.

"Oh so now the shoe is on the other foot, Zion all this shit that you're feeling right now was how I felt about you before when you were all up her ass and you didn't give a damn! So fuckin soak it up and enjoy it."I said pissed.

He looked at me before pulling me into a kiss as I felt those fireworks and sparks again as I wanted to kiss back as I didn't and just pulled away.

"I can't and I won't do this with you Zion."I said as I ran upstairs.

"Y/n wait!"He yelled out following me.

I ran into our room as I went into the bathroom closing the door locking it as I sighed, this was too fucking much.