28 ⦙ Gotta have her

[Zion]

The guys and I were taking a break from rehearsing as we were laughing and playing around, as one of Simon's assistants Kendra walked in with a group of 5 girls.

As the last one came in and I couldn't take my eyes off of her she looked like an absolute goddess.

The way her brown skin shined under the lights the way her eyes shimmered and shined she just looked like she couldn't be real.

"Boys meet our newest artists, a new girl group named Empress. Please introduce yourself to each other, boys you first."She said with a smile.

"I'm Zion."I said with a smile, as I noticed she smiled back at me before looking down to which I found cute.

The rest of the guys introduced themselves now it was the girls turn.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n but, everyone calls me Ziggy I'm 17 I was born in Canada, but moved to (Y/H/T) when I was little."She said with a smile as my heart raced seeing it again.

I didn't really pay attention to any of the other girls, as Y/n was the only one that really interested me.

After that they had left out.

"I call Y/n."I said instantly as the other guys groaned.

"I know I gotta have her."I said.

—3 months later

We've gotten to know the girls and they are really cool, and I think I'm honestly falling for Y/n every single day I'm able to see and talk to her.

Lately I've been trying to make the move to ask her out but every time I do something comes up and I can't it's so frustrating.

So I had the guys help me out by getting the girls out for a minute and making sure nothing was planned today.

We put it in action just a few seconds ago as it was now to make my move.

"Hey um Y/n we've only known each other for a few months and I really liked you since the day I first laid eyes on you and before anything happens to ruin this I was wondering if you would go out with me tomorrow night."I asked.

"Zion I've felt the exact same way about you so of course I will."She said with a smile.

"Really?! That's great!."I said excitedly as she smiled nodding.

I picked her up in a hug as she laughed holding onto me.

"Aww!"We heard as we turned to see the guys and the girls standing there.

"Shut uppp."We both said with a laugh.

This was the start of something beautiful.