38 ⦙ Mind your business

[YN]

I smiled as I took pictures with my best friend Austin, we've know each other since we were in kindergarten. We've always been there for each other and always together damn there all the time that the fans thought we were dating,

In actuality I'm dating Zion and I only see Austin as an older brother nothing more, but people still disagree with us being this close as friends that they might say "slut" or I'm a "whore" but I just let I roll off my back.

You know why? Cause I don't give a fuck, period't and Zion is more than fine with our friendship.

Austin and I were at the house as I was helping him with his singing, as he had to hit this note he'd been working on and when he finally got it I engulfed him in a hug as I heard someone clear their throat.

I turned to see Edwin's girlfriend (now ex 😂) Tiffany.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a minute Y/n?"She asked.

"Sure? Make sure you keep practicing Austin!"I said smiling as he nodded as we did our little handshake as I followed her as we went to the living room as the rest of the guys were in their rooms.

"So, I wanted to talk to you about your friendship with Austin."She said.

"What about it?,"I asked crossing my legs.

"I don't approve of it, you two look too close. You two should just knock it off honestly."She said.

"You don't approve? Bitch who the fuck do you think you are?!"I yelled standing up.

"It makes you look like a slut with Austin and Zion in your face! I'm just looking out for you,"She yelled back.

"A slut?! Bitch you look like a slut either way, and don't look out for me bitch look out for them rats and roaches in your house bitch! I'm not a priority in your life."I yelled getting in her face.

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried about my boyfriends image which your black ass seems to be tarnishing!"She said and that's when I had enough.

"Black ass?! Bitch how about a black eye?"I said and punched her in the face as she fell.

I got on top of her as I was swinging on her as they were connecting as she was just throwing angel punches, as they were soft as hell.

"Help me!,"She screamed out as the guys came running as they pulled me off of her.

"Remember that ass whooping bitch and remember to mind your business!."I yelled at her.

Bitch just tried it.

I hope y'all enjoyed these few I published.