17 ⦙ Sickies

[Zion]

I came back from the studio, at night to hear tons of coughing from upstairs as I quickly went up to see Y/n and our daughters Payton and Madison all sick coughing.

" Hey daddy, "Madison said with a little cough.

"Hi daddy, "Payton said before she sneezed.

"Hi my sickies,"I said as I covered my mouth with my shirt, backing out the room standing in the hallway.

"Zion don't back away like we're diseases or something,"Y/n said with a slight chuckle before she sneezed and coughed.

"Sorry I cant risk getting sick, you all get some sleep I'll take care of you in the morning Alright?"I asked as they all nodded.

"Night daddy!"Peyton and Madison said.

"Night Z,"Y/n said said sounding tired.

"Night my beautiful sickies,"I said before closing the door with my shirt.

-7:30am-

I woke up to hearing calls from my girls as I got up, and rushed upstairs.

"Yes princesses and my queen?,"I asked.

"We're hungry,"They all said.

"Alright I'll make you something-"

"No we want Breakfast sandwiches from McDonalds!,"They said.

That there started my entire day of runs and wants. By the time it was 6pm I was exhausted as they slept.

They were finally getting better as I breathed out as I talked to Nick on the phone.

"Yes, I'm so tired dude,"I yawned rubbing my eye.

"Well at least they are sleeping right now and they're getting better right?"He asked.

"Yeah I haven't heard that many sneezes our coughs since this morning when I gave them medicine,"I said before I sniffled.

"That's good, you might as well get some sleep also,"He said.

"Alright talk to you later,"I said before hanging up as I grabbed some tissue sneezing, before I laid down to get some sleep.

-Morning-

I woke up as I coughed and my nose was stuffed as I groaned out.

"Y/n! Girls I'm sick!,"I yelled out.

I heard footsteps coming down as I looked up to see they all had masks covering their mouths and they had gloves on.

"Morning out handsome sickie,"Y/n said as the girls giggled as I lightly grinned.

Well now it's time for me to sit back and relax.