05 ⦙ Want You Back

• P A S T •

[YN]

I was 3 months pregnant as I came back home from a little grocery shopping for some things I was craving, as Zion was at work as I seen his car now parked in the driveway.

I get out and go inside and I look and see upstairs our bedroom light is on as I see containers of clothes in front of the stairs.

"Zion?!,"I yelled out before going upstairs as I seen him still packing up things not yet acknowledging that I was here.

"Hey!, what's going on where are you going?!,"I asked as he stopped and looked up at me as he sighed.

"Y/n, you know I love you and all but I can't do this,"He said as I was confused.

"Do what?,"I asked sitting down on the bed.

"This, having a baby and all I'm afraid I can't take this much responsibility I'm leaving,"He said as my heart broke.

"So you can help create the baby without any fear at all, but three months later you have the audacity to tell me that you're now Afraid?,"I asked as I was pissed.

"Yes I'm sorry I just can't do this,"He said as he continued to pack.

Then before I knew it he was gone.

[3 years later]

After that Zion was completely gone, when I had my baby girl Mulan Nia Kuwonu, the guys were all there besides Zion which is what I expected.

A year after I had her everyone told me I should go back out there and find Someone new and when I did I found someone, and it wasn't someone I would expect.

It was Chris Brown.

I met him a party, and well we hit it off he told me all about his daughter Royalty and I told him about my daughter Mulan, who surprisingly had the same birthdays

Royalty was just a year older after a while Chris and I started to grow closer then boom our relationship.

I am completely in love with Chris, he treats my daughter as his own as I do the same.

It feels so good to say Mulan finally has a father figure in her life.

I was in the kitchen cooking as I heard a knock on the door, as Chris was playing with the girls in the living room.

"I got it,"He yelled out. "Thank you!,"I yelled back as I continued.

"Y/n! Someone is at the door for you,"He yelled as I came out to the kitchen and went to the door as Chris held Royalty and Mulan as I seen Zion at the door.

"Chris can you take the girls to their room and turn them on something real quick,"I said as he nodded and took them up.

"What are you doing here Zion? How did you even find us?,"I said pissed with my arms crossed.

"I'm here to get you both back and I got here because I went through Edwin's phone to find your address,"He said as Chris came back down wrapping his arms around my waist.

"There is nothing to get back Zion, it's been three entire years and now you just decide you want to come back into someone's life? It doesn't work like that Zion we've all moved on,"I said.

"Mulan is my-"

"Don't you even bring Mulan into anything, you didn't give a shit about her when you left us so don't give a shit right now,"I said as I walked off going to finish cooking.

[Chris]

I looked at this pitiful excuse for a father and man, he was none of the sorts especially a man he was just a little boy.

"Don't ever think you could replace me as Mulan's father that's my little girl,"Zion said as I chuckled.

"Alright, so what's her favorite thing to eat?,"I asked. "Pizza Obviously,"He said.

"No watermelon, what was her first word,"I said leaning against the door with my hands in my pockets. "Mama duh,"He said with a smirk.

"No It was daddy,"I said. "When is her birthday,"I asked. "easy April 28th 2015,"He said with his arms crossed. "May 27th 2015. Those two little girls up there are mine, and always will be now get off my door step,"I said and closed the door on him.

I went in the kitchen holding and Kissing on my girl Y/n as my little princesses came down helping out, this was my family.