14 ⦙ Problem

[YN]

I stood there at the door with tears in my eyes, as this sad looking man looked back at me with the same teary eyes.

"Y/n I'm clean now, I wanted to see you and Theo I swear I'll be a better father now."He said as his voice sounded broken.

[Flashback: 4 years ago]

I came back from work tiredly, as I sighed coming inside the house to see it a slight mess as I closed the door taking off my shoes to hear screaming crying.

I look on the couch to see Zion passed out asleep as I walked over slapping him as he jolted awake.

"Zion?! What the hell you're passed out while our baby is crying!"I yelled pissed off, as he kept nodding in and out from the drugs.

I quickly ran upstairs and went in the room picking up Theo holding him rocking him, as his cries slowly quieting down as I laid him back down starting to pack up his things.

I was so stupid for thinking I could trust Zion to watch Theo while I worked, he promised he'd take good care of him and I come back to this.

I finished packing Theo's things as I went into Zion and I's room as I changed out of my work clothes and started packing my own things as I heard noises like bumping and groaning coming from the stairs.

I sighed knowing it was Zion as I heard the door open as I sighed ignoring him.

"Heyyy babe where ya gooinn?"He asked as his words slurred as I tuned back to see him holding himself up against the wall as I just sadly chuckled shaking my head.

"You probably won't remember but, I'm leaving Zion and I'm taking Theo with me"I said as I continued to pack.

"Whaaa? No, No why babe why?"He said as I got up putting the rest of my clothes in a duffle bag.

"Zion look at you, you're a mess. Ever since they kicked you out of PM for being a drug addict you've turned to shit! I've tried and tried to get you off the drugs. I've tried everything in the book but you won't change! Not for me, Theo, the guys or your own mother and father Zion!"I said pissed letting it out as he looked as if it slightly sobered him.

[funfact: I actually was going to make a Zion story called drug addict but I deleted it because it wasn't right]

"You can't leave me"He said as best as he could.

"Zion, I only have one baby not two I can't be your babysitter anymore. Once you fix yourself come find us"I said as I sniffled realizing I was crying as I grabbed my bags and put them by the door as I went back and grabbed Theo as I went past Zion and went and put him in the car.

I came back in grabbing the bags about to leave out for good.

"Y/n wait!"He said as I looked back.

"I love you"He said as I seen the tears starting to fall down his cheeks.

"Get well soon Zion.."I said before walking out closing the door.

[Now]

"Zion–"

"Y/n I know I've been gone for a long time, but I was hooked really bad it took me some time. After you both left me I really retorted to drugs again–"

"Mommy! Tiana dropped her binky"Theo said running over to me.

"Tiana?"I heard Zion whisper.

"Ah–don't worry Theo I got it go ahead and play with her to keep her calm"Michael said to Theo as he grabbed the binky.

"Alright daddy"Theo said before running off upstairs

"Daddy?"Zion whispered a little louder.

"Aye beautiful who is this?"Michael said wrapping an arm around my waist.

"This is Theo's father the one I told you about"I said as Michael looked at Zion sideways.

"I don't appreciate that Theo is calling this man his father-"

"I'm more of a father then you ever could've been to him! I get it you were strung out but you had no intent to get better you only did it after left you. You didn't give a shit about him or Y/n all you cared about was getting high!"He said pissed.

Zion looked pissed, but didn't have anything to reply back with maybe he was right Zion would've never gotten better.

"You really just moved on and gave up on me like that?"Zion said.

"Zion I waited on you for two years!–"

"You don't have to explain yourself to him Y/n"Michael said.

"Get the fuck off our porch"Michael said and closed the door.

I sighed as Michael pulled me in a hug and kissed my cheek holding me.