08 ⦙ Competitive

[YN]

I was doing my dance move I finally perfected, as I continued on working hard making sure to hit every single dance move constantly making sure not to miss a beat

Why am I working so hard on this dance you are thinking? Well it's for a competition and a He prize is a trophy with your name on it and 100,000$ in cash. If I win this will pay off the bills in the house, so my mom doesn't have to worry.

I hate seeing her stress over the bills and how she has to work 3 jobs just to maintain everything, and my little job money isn't doing enough.

Only one obstacle in my way of winning the money Zion Kuwonu he's an amazing dancer. He's one of the best in the city along with me.

He's also entering so I have to make sure to be on my game, I despised him but also have feelings for him. Dumb as hell right?.

Seems I spoke him right up as the music finished and I seen him walk in.

"So, What are you doing Y/n?,"He asked with a smug smirk as I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my water drinking a bit before I responded.

"Practicing,"I said plainly before wiping my face off with my towel. "For what you're going to lose against me anyways,"He said with a chuckle as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't be so cocky it makes you look uglier than usual,"I said as he chuckled. "Don't be so mad it takes away some of the beauty from your face,"He said with a smile.

What is he doing? Go from making me mad from making me want to kiss him for being cute? It just makes me wanna punch him.

"Anyways you can go so I can continue practicing,"I said as I turned on my music dancing to my next song as I moved my hips.

[Zion]

She turned on her next song as she moved her hips, I just wanted to take her to the house then I freak it I ain't a bitch ass nigga I'd keep that shit a secret.

I bit my lip watching as she got down on the floor as she did some moves that drove me crazy as I watched her doing a spin as she fell from it.

"Ugh, damn it this time I have to get this right it's the fourth time I've done this,"She said to herself as she played the music back and re-did it as she fell again with a groan.

I watched her dance as I knew how she could easily fix it as I walked over stopping the music as she turned back with a groan to look at me.

"I know how you can fix that spin,"I said as I offered her my hand to stand as she grabbed it as I felt static run through my veins as I brushed it off pulling her up.

"Why would you of all people help me? You are so confusing,"She said rolling her eyes as I smiled.

"Do you want that help or not?,"I asked as she just nodded.

"Alright I'll show you how to do it,"I said.

I turned on the music as I showed her as I did it as she nodded.

"You try it,"I said as she nodded, I turned on the music as the part came on as she did the spin perfectly as she jumped up happily.

She came over hugging me as I held her back as I laughed as we slowly pulled back as I looked at her as she looked at my lips, as I looked down at her then back up to her eyes.

I kissed her as she wrapped her arms around me as I picked her up.

This was definitely going to affect our competition confidence.