"Why won't you wait for us?", the other man said and I was almost ready to sprint until a third man walked in from the other side.

"What is a little flower like you doing out here?", he said looking at me and licking his lips. I stepped back and turned in the other direction only to be met with the two men from before.

"It's been a while since I have had a young woman". My breath hitched and I gulped. They weren't going to rape me, were they?

I removed my phone secretly as I tried to press the emergency number only for it to be snatched by one. "Sneaky one, are we?"

He extended his hand to touch me and I slapped it away, taking the opportunity to run. One of the other two held my hair as he pulled me back before throwing me on the ground below. "I bet your blood is sweet", he said looking at me.

Blood? What did they mean by blood? Were they vampires? I mean, those things only existed in Twilight and Wattpad right?

I felt an arm sneak around my neck as I gasped for air. The man took a whiff of my cheek and hair and stopped.

"Enzo", he called out for his friend. "Looks like we have got a halfling here"

The other two immediately bought their attention to me as they bent down. Halfling? What was that supposed to mean?

"Your blood will definitely taste sweet then", he chuckled darkly. I was about to scream when they clasped a hand over my mouth. I tried kicking and hitting them but they had all taken control over me.

My eyes widened at what I saw next. One of the man - his iris turned red while the the white of his eyes became black. A couple of black lines crept all around his face. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

These men weren't humans. They were some other worldly creatures. This couldn't be true. Maybe I was hallucinating and seeing things. But then the other two changed as well just like the first man.

I tried screaming but no word came out of my mouths. The man bent as he picked my wrist and dug his nails in it, causing me so much pain. Blood started to flow and he licked it up before an evil smile spread on his face.

"Delicious"

He bit my hand once again and I felt a fiery pit inside me. It was like a pain I had never experienced before. I screamed but nothing came out as the other two had firmly placed a hand on my mouth. Only tears flowed from my eyes.

I started to lose consciousness as I felt my energy drain and the last thing I remembered was a loud thud before the man got pulled away from me.

A furious Taehyung stood there as he looked at the sight in front of him. I tried to digest what I was looking at. Taehyung had wings - TAEHYUNG HAD WINGS !?!

I must be really hallucinating because I swear I saw Taehyung glowing red. Like his skin looked a faint red, his eyes had turned black with golden gleaming from the iris. I tried to get on my feet as I saw him pick up one man and tear him to shreads.

Just as I saw this, I fell back to my feet. He.. He just tore apart the man with his bare hands. The man's lifeless head was lying on the ground and the sight of it made me gag once more.

The other two quickly stepped back. "Have mercy Master ! PLEASE HAVE MERCY", they fell to their feet.

Master? Why did they call him master? I slapped myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming about things. But I wasn't. Taehyung indeed looked like an alien and so did the men.

A dark smoke filled around those two men as they were lifted in the air. I heard screaming as the smoke circled around them. The screams got so terrible, I had to close my ears. Within moments there was blood out of their eyes, nose and mouth. The smoke started to disappear and they too fell on their knees - dead.

Taehyung turned his attention to me and I tried going away from him. Scrambling to my feet, I stepped backwards. He looked dangerous and scary and my first instinct was to run from him before he could repeat his actions with me. But I was stopped - I couldn't move. It was like an invisible force was holding me in place. Suddenly I was jolted ahead, right into him. He placed a hand around my waist as he brought me closer.

"Please don't kill me", my words were a whisper as tears rolled down my eyes. He just kept looking at me before he let go of his hand. I took a step back as I took a minute to see what he actually looked like.

"You.. you are not human", my voice barely left my throat. Just seeing him upclose had me shaking.

"I know. Didn't I tell you long ago? I am the devil", he said looking at me in the eyes. Soon his features started to transform back into the ones that I was familiar with.

My eyes widened. "You are the devil? Devil as in Devil from Hell !?!"

He nodded. I couldn't believe my eyes. My head felt like it was spinning. This was all too much to take for me. I had never felt this conflicted with what I was seeing. I felt myself passing out and before I knew, darkness took over me.

Taehyung looked at the girl in front of him. He was about to say something but she passed out right in front of him.