Chapter 38: Numbness (M)

'Everything was destined'

Third Person POV

Jimin felt tears fall down his cheeks as he saw Namjoon come running towards the car, pulling the car door open so that he could get the Jin as quick as possible. Jimin didn't move, he couldn't. He felt paralysed. He felt Jin's body being lifted off his lap and saw how lifeless he looked as Namjoon hurried into the house with him cradled in his arms.

Jimin felt numb. Numb from guilt. He hadn't protected him as he had promised. It was his fault that this happened. He had no idea how long he was in the car but he knew that at some point Taehyung and Jungkook had left to aid with treating Jin.

Letting his tears freely fall, Jimin sank back into the car seat, finding the cool leather against his skin soothing. However, not long into his crying party, Jimin felt a pair of slim but strong arms wrap around his waist, pulling him onto the owner's lap. Knowing instantly who's lap it was, Jimin broke down in tears, sobbing loudly into the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi slowly rubbed his back, kissing his temple as he tried to calm Jimin down. But he knew he needed to let it out. It was no good bottling up the feelings of guilt.

"Shhh baby, you don't need to feel guilty. It's not your fault"

Jimin remained quiet, trying to slow the stream of tears flowing down his cheeks. He wasn't sure how he knew he felt guilty but he was pleased that he did nonetheless.

"I should've been more focused on protecting both of you instead of my sister...I'm sorry."

Jimin raised his head, slowly moving to sit on Yoongi's lap to face him.

"It's not your fault either. She's your sister. She's family."

Yoongi smiled, cupping Jimin's cheek lightly.

"But so are you. And I should've been there for you but I wasn't."

They remained quiet for a moment, enjoying the peace as rain began to fall outside the car. It was still dark but the driveway in the closed off courtyard provided subtle lighting around them.

"As horrible as it is to say...I'm glad you didn't come back like Jin."

Jimin didn't respond, understanding exactly what Yoongi was meaning. It was his way of saying that he was grateful that he was safe.

"But...that bastard did put his hands all over you..."

Jimin smirked slightly, seeing Yoongi getting jealous.

"Well why don't you get rid of his traces?"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, surprised that Jimin was in that kind of mood right now but he'd be lying if he said having Jimin sat on his lap wasn't turning him on massively.

(Smut warning from here onwards)

Seeing Jimin looking at him full of need, Yoongi slowly pulled Jimin's face closer, carefully connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. Yoongi knew he'd never not be amazed by the feeling of Jimin's lips against his. It was heaven. The way they moved in sync, and how soft they were. It all just made Yoongi want more. But he wasn't the only one.

Jimin licked Yoongi's lips, pushing for entrance as he pulled Yoongi's hair to make him closer to him. Yoongi couldn't resist him, letting the kiss get increasingly steamy with every kiss and touch. Feeling Jimin becoming extremely needy, Yoongi began unbuttoning Jimin's shirt, kissing his collar bone as he slipped it off. Jimin let out quiet moans as Yoongi's places slow kisses along his chest and nipples.

Jimin got to work undressing Yoongi as Yoongi left light marks on his collar bone, finding the waiting too much. Jimin needed him, not just for sex but for comfort. To feel loved and protected when he was so scared and upset.

Feeling Yoongi's member beginning to rub against his leg in his trousers, Jimin started to slowly grind on him, making Yoongi throw his head back in pleasure. Seeing Yoongi dazed was one of Jimin's favourite sights. It made him feel like he was being able to bring him a special type of euphoria that no one else could.

Yoongi soon needed more, pulling Jimin in for a lip smashing kiss. His hands grabbed Jimin's ass, making him moan as he let his tongue roam around his mouth. The friction of their bodies pushing both of their limits.

Yoongi's hands skilfully undid Jimin's belt, slowly helping him out of his jeans before going to undo his own trousers. However, Jimin stopped him.

"My turn Daddy."

Jimin, now only in his boxers, slowly pulled Yoongi's trousers and boxers off before crouching in the small footwell to become level with Yoongi's hard member. Wasting no time, Jimin took nearly all of Yoongi's member in his mouth, slowly sucking on him, making a string of low moans escape Yoongi's lips. They only encouraged Jimin to keep going. Bobbing his head, Jimin heard Yoongi's moans growing louder followed by his hand gripping his hair, forcing him down on his cock more each time until he gagged.

Jimin looked up at Yoongi, both panting but neither tired. With one lick of his lips, Yoongi pulled Jimin back onto the seat, letting him remove his boxers before sucking on his fingers. Once they were slick enough, Yoongi began to stretch Jimin out, his moans already echoing in Yoongi's ears as he rested his head on his shoulder whilst hovering over Yoongi's lap. Becoming impatient, Jimin began to take control, slowly rising Yoongi's fingers, surprising him slightly but he wasn't going to complain.

Yoongi added the last finger before he felt Jimin was ready, both of their cocks already leaking due to the anticipation.

Removing his fingers, Yoongi heard Jimin whimper, missing the feeling of being full. Yoongi carefully positioned him so that he could ride him.

"You ready baby, this will hurt."

Jimin nodded, ready for Yoongi to be in him once again.

Yoongi slowly began to lower Jimin onto him, stopping to kiss Jimin as he flinched at the initial pain before pulling down fully onto his length. Jimin gasped at the feeling, unsure of how he felt. It hurt more than usual but the pleasure that was surfacing was definitely greater.

Feeling adjusted to Yoongi's length, Jimin passionately kissed Yoongi, messily pulling his hair as he started to move up and down on his member. Yoongi chuckled, the pleasure taking him by surprise. Feeling Jimin moving up and down his length was a feeling he never wanted to end.

Seeing Jimin starting to tire after awhile, Yoongi switched the roles, grabbing Jimin's waist before slowly raising his hips, making Jimin gasp.

"A-ah, Yoongi......"

Enjoying the panting mess that Jimin was becoming, Yoongi began to go deeper and faster, making Jimin's moans turn almost into screams.

"Ah-ah, t-there...."

Bucking his hips harder and faster, Jimin threw his head back, unable to keep his eyes open due to the immense pleasure he was feeling. All the stress his body had previously felt was gone as Yoongi pounded into him relentlessly.

Feeling Jimin getting close, Yoongi pulled Jimin's hips down more, watching as Jimin gasped, small squeaks escaping his lips as he came over Yoongi's chest, Yoongi filling him instantly after.

They remained in the position for a few moments, Jimin resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder as Yoongi kissed his forehead.

"I love you, Jimin."

"I love you too, Yoongi."