Chapter 19: Fiesty conferences

'Without missing even a beat'

Third Person POV (smut warning later on)

Yoongi and Namjoon stared in shock at the two (technically three but she had no choice) figures standing in the now open doorway. Not only had Jimin just interrupted their conversation, he had also been listening in and to top it off, had now just stood up against Yoongi. Yoongi could be very soft when he wanted to be, but when it came to business, he was like a whole different person.

"Jimin..."

Yoongi's voice sounded low and threatening, making Jimin's hair stand up in both fear and slight arousal. He couldn't help it, Yoongi looked extremely hot with his hair a mess and a slight scowl on his lips. However, something about him truly did scare him. The look in his eye, it was the same one that had greeted him when they first met. And that did terrify him.

"How...dare you?"

Jimin remained quiet, regretting his choice of butting in, but he couldn't back down now.

"What gives you the right to come here and interrupt us?!"

"You're making decisions about me without me knowing!"

Jimin started to feel more and more brave.

"And that gives you the right to listen in on us does it?"

"Yes it does. They're my choices to make if they involve me."

"And how do you know I was talking about you, huh?"

Jimin froze. He'd assumed that the person who 'means the most' to Yoongi was himself but obviously now he was wrong. That thought just brought back what Jin had told him earlier. Maybe he was using him.

Jimin was unable to speak anymore. Instead, he simply lowered his head and looked down at the long table in front of him. Yoongi's rage began to subside as he stared at the sight of his lover. Each one of Jimin's tears slowly sliding down his face breaking his heart with a dagger of guilt each time. Yoongi hated how much of a monster he could be at times. How come when he lashed out, he strikes those closest to him instead of those who already hurt him?

With a long sigh, Yoongi looked over at Namjoon, giving him the signal for everyone to leave him and Jimin alone. Namjoon soon got the memo and quickly escorted a sad looking Jin and slightly confused Jennie back into the living room. There was only silence once the door shut, Jimin's slight sobs echoing through the room towards Yoongi. Yoongi just watched Jimin trying to avoid his gaze. Was this boy truly that silly? How did he not know how much he meant to Yoongi yet? The whole reason he had snapped at him was because he wanted to protect him.

"Jimin..."

Yoongi's voice was a lot calmer this time, as if trying to lure a tiny kitten towards him. The only response he got was more sobs.

"Oh baby..."

Yoongi slowly walked over to Jimin, pulling him into his arms trying to ignore the slight flinch Jimin gave at the contact. Yoongi sighed, pulling Jimin closer so that he could rest his head against the side of his.

"Baby, what have I done to you?"

Jimin's sobs continued for a few more minutes before they began to subside due to Yoongi's comfort techniques of butterfly kisses and hair playing.

"Jimin, you know I didn't mean that...right?"

Jimin remained silent for a moment before giving a muffled reply into Yoongi's shirt.

"Then why would you say it..."

Yoongi closed his eyes, knowing he was going to have to really explain this one.