Chapter 27: Opening up

'I am your calico cat'

Third Person POV

! Important !
Ok so I made a snapchat so that I can talk to you guys or post about the story and stuff so if you guys want to add it then it's Taekookie1329 (same as this account). I just want to talk to all of you lovelies since you are all giving me such support. I purple all of you 💜

Also, little warning, may get upsetting in this chapter

Jimin wasn't quite sure how or when it happened but he was now currently sat in a very expensive looking room in the back of an even more luxurious club.

Everywhere was sleek and lit up with bright neon lights giving a calm yet fun feeling to the place

Everywhere was sleek and lit up with bright neon lights giving a calm yet fun feeling to the place. It was definitely designed by someone with a sharp eye and mind, someone who wanted to stand out in their own way and knows just how they want to do that. And Yoongi's sister, Chae, seemed to display that almost too well. She had a confidence about her that was undeniably attractive and showed that she wouldn't take no shit from anyone. And yet, at the same time Jimin saw a side to her that, once again like Yoongi, was only shown when talking to the people she cares about, Yoongi being that person in this instant. She was genuinely interested in how he had been, if he had been eating well and how the "business" was doing ok.

Jimin had lost track of the conversation long ago, still in a trance at the luscious surroundings that dimly lit the room in which he sat stiffly against the soft sofa. He felt nervous to be honest. This was a member of Yoongi's family, one who seemed to truly mean a lot to him, and he didn't want to mess things up between them. He just wanted to be snuggle up in bed with Yoongi, kissing and cuddling until they fell asleep. Or even better, back in that shower so that they could carry on what they started.

Thinking about that seemed to wake Jimin up slightly, his pants becoming slightly tighter as he tried not to think about that too much. They were so close and that just made it worse for thinking about what nearly happened. He could feel himself get more and more flushed and aroused as he thought of how Yoongi touched him, kissed him, caressed him, spoke to him.