Chapter 18: Suggestions and Splashes

'The universe has moved on our behalf'

Third Person POV

Yoongi and Namjoon sat at the large conference table, trying to figure out what they were going to do. The threat of their rival gang was growing and their next move looked like it could very well threaten Yoongi's power. They had been rallying forces, trying to form an uproar against Yoongi in secret. Luckily, Yoongi had faithful men who were quick to tell him of the rumours going around. Although, that didn't solve the issues.

The main issue was the rumours that were actually true. 'Suga is in love with a man.'

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair tiredly. Each and every suggestion that they had made had fallen flat within a few moments of discussion. They were stuck. Yoongi had only just got to have what he could of a happy ending and now someone was still trying to take that part away from him too. He wasn't going to give up, no matter what though. Jimin meant too much to him for him to just leave him when things started to get hard.

"Anymore suggestions Joon?"

Namjoon leaned back into the office chair, slightly rocking himself, trying to think of anything at all that would be useful. Moments passed with the click of the click signalling another moment of no progress. That was, until Namjoon suddenly paused his rocking and looked over at Yoongi with cautious eyes.

"I've got an idea...but I don't think you'll like it. To be honest...I don't really but it may just be our last hope..."

Yoongi eyed Namjoon, trying to figure out what his was thinking so that he could decide whether or not he did want to hear him out.

"Ok...go on then..."

Namjoon released a long sigh, running a hand through his hair before leaning against the table, looking straight at Yoongi.

"We need to get into their group right? To try and find out what they're planning?..."

Yoongi gave a small nod in response for him to continue.

"Well most of our men are known by them so none of them would be able to infiltrate the hideouts without being recognised...but, there are some who aren't known..."

Yoongi looked at Namjoon with both confusion and worry.

"Who?"

Namjoon gulped, taking his gaze away from Yoongi.

"Jin and...Jimi-"

"Don't you dare!"

Yoongi rose from his chair, slamming his hands on the table, making Namjoon flinch slightly. He's been expecting this reaction.

"They're the only ones who could go as complete strang-"

"They are not! I'm not putting Jimin in danger like that. No way!"

Yoongi was fumming, the idea of Jimin being in a place like that truly upsetting him. Jimin was his own secret that he wanted to protect and keep pure in his world full of deals and backstabbing. Jimin was too precious to be out there. He'd be targeted for sure.

"How could you even suggest that? And for your partner too! Does Jin even know about this?"

"Yes..."

Yoongi froze.

"Jin already knows about this idea. I told him as a last resort. I only just remembered it now. He's ok with it, as long as they are both trained and watched..."