Chapter 13: Help

'I'm just as afraid as I am anticipating'

Third Person POV

Jimin stared at the figure looming in the now open door way. His long figure cast an even longer shadow that nearly reached Jimin inside the dance room. Jimin presumed that the man was back at the house to talk to Yoongi about something. It was probably him planning with Yoongi earlier on. But if that was the case, why was he here now?

The man didn't take long to stride into the room and look down upon Jimin.

"You shouldn't be in here. You have no idea how pissed he would be."

Jimin found a certain level of bravery at the vague mention of Yoongi.

"And just why can't I be in here? It's not like he uses it anyway so what's the problem? Besides...he's always pissed."

Jimin lowered both his head and voice as he spoke the last sentence, loosing his confidence all of a sudden from thinking of the past few days.

The familiar man sighed as he saw the youngster in a different view. He almost felt bad for him. Wasting no time, the man grabbed the back of Jimin's shirt, startling him momentarily, and began to drag him out of the room, turning off the light as he left. Once outside, he pushed Jimin away and locked the door, pocketing the key.

"How did you get in?"

Jimin remained silent as the elder spoke down to him; the height difference made Jimin feel small and powerless.

"Uhhhh, fine then. Don't talk. I'll just go tell Suga about this then."

The man began to walk away as realisation of the situation hit Jimin, causing him to pull the man back.

"No! Please, he can't know."

"Then tell me how you got in there."

Jimin sighed in submission as he held his head low.

"I got it from his office...taped in the draw of his desk..."

The man gave a long sigh, running a hand over his face as he paced on the spot slightly.

"Oh Yoongi, why..."

Jimin couldn't help but be confused by the man's statement. It sounded more to himself rather than Jimin but Jimin was still able to hear him. The man turned back to Jimin, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Does he let you in his office?"

"No, I...snuck in."

The man chuckled, finding the situation oddly amusing.

"Well, you better hope he doesn't find out. You don't want to see Suga annoyed."

Jimin scoffed at that as a feeling of anger began to rise in him.

"Well, believe me, I've already seen Yoongi annoyed and he's not as scary as you think. He's jut an arsehole."

Jimin's statement seemed to take the man aback as he stared open mouthed at him, trying to process what he had just said. He called him Yoongi? They must be close. An idea popped up into the man's head.