+ character answers

Here's the answers, I hope you enjoy them and I answered them to your liking. Enjoy ! 

BrySt1 asked: Do you have any ideas or pictures of what Sebastian and Paul's wedding looks like?

A: I couldn't find a pre-existing weddings that matched what I had exactly in mind for them but I gathered a few images of what I felt set the tone for what their wedding would looked like. So, I hope you enjoy the details - and please remember Alice, Rosalie, and Hosanna all decorated the wedding because Paul and Sebastian didn't know where to begin.

 So, I hope you enjoy the details - and please remember Alice, Rosalie, and Hosanna all decorated the wedding because Paul and Sebastian didn't know where to begin

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BrySt1 asked: Do they ever adopt any children or any other animals? 

A: This is something I debated for a long time, even when I was writing Honey into their lives. Sebastian, despite being married to a wolf, isn't a big fan of animals. He likes the animals of others, but just doesn't prefer any of his own. 

Despite this, Paul and his happiness is one of the main reasons Sebastian allows Honey to be in their home. But later in life, when they move maybe to a more outdoorsy type of place (maybe Oregon), they'll adopt a brown-spotted English Setter. Which remains nameless, but it's most likely named something ridiculous because after all, Paul is the co-owner of the dog. 

As for children, neither are big on having children of their own. While Sebastian had once had an aching for children of his own, that paternal instinct has been sated by Renesmee. Whom of which remains in his life quite frequently and Sebastian works through his instincts to nurture through her. Paul, never really wanted kids growing up, preferring much to just be independent with Sebastian; so he enjoys that Sebastian can get his fatherly urges out through Renesmee.

 -meteorites asked: What song is their first dance to at their wedding ??

A: When I first read this question, I thought that it was going to be the easiest thing in the world to find a song that fit with Paul and Sebastian. However, I was dreadfully wrong, and searched through many songs that I thought would be perfect but were missing just a faint touch that I was looking for. 

Yet, after a few hours of searching, I found: One Day At A Time by Sam Smith

I feel that it fits in with the tone I wanted their first dance to have; as well as holds the feeling that I think fits Sebastian and Paul's love. A tender aching, mixed with a bit of longing and yet so filled with adoration on both sides. 

Plus, if you Google the lyrics, the ones that come up, I think fit them very well: "We're neither saints or sinners. So leave your history behind. Let's grab a bottle and take it one day at a time."

aReadersPassion asked: How do they deal with Paul's aging?

A: This one is always a controversial topic with me. Mostly because I like to believe that Paul lives forever with Sebastian but that's not the case.