02 ; freesia

The smell of freesia was in the air and Sebastian hated the scent of it.

The sharp tones coming from the flower petals made his nose tickle. However, despite his complaints, Alice continued to place the artificially lilac colored flowers everywhere.

"I think the smell is nice,"

Frowning, Sebastian placed down the thick wooden pew onto the ground with one arm. The grass hugged the seating arrangement for the guests nicely as he glanced upwards at his sister.

Rosalie was grinning slightly, finding a bit of amusement in disagreeing with whatever Sebastian said to her. "What?"

"I thought you'd grow out of these childish games," Sebastian said, standing upwards and flexing the bands of muscles underneath his ivory skin.

"Games?"

"You know," Sebastian said, moving around to walk towards her. "The ones you used to play just to annoy me. Mimic everything I say, disagree with me just because you wanted to see me mad, and lastly, and my personal favorite..."

Trailing off, Sebastian grabbed his sister around the waist, digging his fingers into her stomach. Rosalie chuckled, shoving his hands away as she recalled the game of who could be the most ticklish.

"Who could tickle the other before one of us tapped out," Sebastian finished.

"I wasn't disagreeing just to disagree," Rosalie said, once Sebastian stepped back to retrieve another pew that Alice wanted behind the one he'd just placed down. Rosalie followed after him, heels crunching against the grass. "I really do like the smell Alice created. It's soothing."

"Maybe it's a girl thing," Sebastian replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Or maybe you just have bland taste when it comes to scent,"

"Or," Sebastian said, turning to point at his sister with a raise eyebrow. "I just like classic smells. Whatever happened to good old fashioned vanilla?"

"The hype around that scent died when we did," Was Rosalie's uncharacteristically playful reply.

"What about Cinnamon?" Sebastian suggested next, dropping another pew to the ground.

"Cinnamon at a wedding?" Rosalie asked, raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. "Who would want their wedding to smell like a cinnamon roll?"

"I would," Sebastian said, smiling at Rosalie's eye roll. "It's a good scent, Rosie."

"How are you my brother again?" Rosalie asked, but Sebastian didn't serve her with a response because a warm scent scattered amongst the freesia.

Bella Swan moved on the back porch of his home, alongside Alice. The human girl was awkwardly standing in a pair of satin heels as she asked Alice if she could just walk down the aisle in sneakers. The human girl was fairly pretty, definitely someone that Sebastian wouldn't spare a second glance at; but somehow, Bella looked like just the girl Edward would pick to be his wife.

"I'm going to get ready for the bachelor party tonight," Sebastian said, moving away from the wedding decorations and towards the house despite Rosalie's calls of his name.

Once inside of the house, Sebastian moved towards his own bedroom. Despite it holding only himself inside of it's confines, it was larger than most of the bedrooms in their home. Mostly, because Sebastian had constructed the room himself with Esme's help.

Placing on a simple grey sweater and some black jeans, he made his way back towards the front door. The wind rustled outside as he stepped onto the front porch, breathing in uselessly as he scented the air for nothing in particular.