Chapter 17

Okay. So before I start I've been super busy. As I said my grandmas in the hospital, i started school, and I wrote this chapter but then I let my brother play with my phone and he deleted it. So I'm very sorry. /: but I hope you enjoy this one and stuff. So comment, vote, fan, and add to you library. (: Oh and there's a lot of bad words in this chapter so beware. (:

------------------------------------------

I looked at him with my mouth in a line. "are you kidding me jay?" he shook his head. "whatever. I'm going home."

I ran all the way home. I was ticked. How could he not tell me? He couldn't have just 'forgotten.' how could you? Your going away for 3 months! That's not something to forget.

Jay POV:

I went after Hannah. She was fuming when she walked out. I really just forgot. I think all of the boys did. She hates me now and I completely understand why. You really fucked up this time McGuiness.

I finally reached Hannah's flat. I knocked on the door and Carly opened it. Her mouth was pressed in a thin line just like Hannah's was. They look so much alike.

"so mcguiness," she said with a devilish grin. "what brings you to this part of town?"

"can I just talk to Hannah please?" she cocked her head to the side. "why. So you can hurt her again! Your a cunt jay!"

"look Carly, I'm sorry. I just want to tell her that. I love Hannah and I never meant to hurt her. I think I'm falling in love with her. I love her more than fucking avatar and skittles! I just need to talk to her. I want to work something out. She's perfect and I can't loose her. She's the girl that I want to marry. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I cannot loose her. Just please let me talk to her!"

I pleaded, a few years coming out of my eyes. It was all true. I really do think that I'm falling in love with her.

Then I got tackled. I fell straight to my back someone on top of me. I winced in pain when I felt someone kissing me. I saw that it was Hannah and I started kissing back. She pulled away. "I love you jay. I'm sorry." I gave her a short peck. "no Hannah, I'm sorry. I should have remembered. I was stupid. And I love you too. But we'll work something out. We can make it through the stormy weather." I said giving her a wink. She giggled and we kissed again.

***

Hannah POV:

"Carly! Let's go. We have to catch our flight!" I yelled from the living room where all of my bags were packed and sitting there. I pulled out my phone and opened twitter. I tweeted: @xxhannah17: about to catch a flight to see @jaythewanted (: I miss him so much! #OneMonthTooLong xxx

I locked it and shoved my phone back in my pocket. Then Carly came strutting out pulling her two bags.

I climbed in jays car. He let us use it since were getting better at driving on the wrong side of the road and he didn't want it to just sit. And plus I got my license.

We got to the airport and went through security and such. Then we heard "flight 763 to New York is now boarding." we had a layover there because the boys were in California. But it wasn't too bad. Only an hour. We boarded and found our seats. I took out my phone and took a picture of me and Carly. She just smiled and I put a thumbs up and did a kissy face. I sent the picture to jay saying "see you soon love(: xxx" then turned off my phone after it had sent.

***

We had finally arrived in new York and waited around for what felt like forever. I was just anxious and wanted to see jay. I also missed the other boys and Nareesha and Kelsey. We've gotten so close. The boys felt like my brothers and the girls like my sisters. Marie canceled her trip to the UK and decided to wait and meet us in California. We were going to go there and a few other places within the next three weeks. I was so excited.