Chapter 10

So there's some mild language. Just a warning. So if you have baby ears don't freak out on me. I hope you like it(:

When we got back to my flat we went up to my bedroom. Who the hell knew where Carly was. Probably somewhere with Paul.

When we got in my room I turned on some music from my phone and plugged it into the docking station. Ever since I was five I did ballet, jazz, tap, and gymnastics. In ballet I even got a few years en pointe.

Obviously I failed to mention this to jay because when I started dancing he was shocked. "what? A girl can't dance?" I asked him laughing.

"no. Most girls can dance but not like you. Your wonderful. Why didn't you tell me?" he asked still in shock.

"urm. I didn't think it was important." I said while walking over to my closet to grab my pointe shoes. I missed ballet. I still knew a little something though. I grabbed them then sat on the hardwood floors to put them on and lace them up.

When I got them on I stood up and walked en pointe over to jay his mouth wide open. So I whispered "your going to catch flies." then kissed him.

"I didn't know you could dance that's all! Do you just do ballet?" he asked. I shook my head. "jazz, tap, ballet, and gymnastics if that counts. But ballet is my favorite."

"I used to dance. I still can too. Just not as well." he said to me pulling me in closer. "I'm hungry. Are you?" he said.

"jay, you just ate not even an hour ago. Your such a fattie." I laughed at him. I was almost even with him when I was on my toes. So I tried it. Until he picked me up, put me over his shoulder, and carried me out of the room.

"jay. Noah. Carlos. Mcguiness. Put me the fuck down." I screamed banging my fists on his back. And he did but on the counter. He put his body between my legs an kissed me.

Normally I would be too short. Or about even on my toes but now I was taller so I had to bend down. We kissed until we heard someone clear their throat. We both pulled away instantly noticing that it was Carly.

"Hannah get off the counter. We make food there." all I could do was point at jay and say "blame him. Not me." throwing my hands up in the air. Then I jumped off the counter. Jay said "sorry Carly." with a guilty look on his face. She nodded then walked away.

Jay kissed me again then walked away looking in the cabinets and refrigerator. "jay." I said. "we have like no food. We need to go shopping tomorrow." he turned around to look at me. " or we could go right now. Me and you. Make a list and stuff then we can catch a can and go to the store." I nodded then yelled for Carly.

She came into the kitchen and she told us what she wanted and we jotted it down. Then when she left (apparently Paul was here) we added some of our own stuff. I grabbed my all in one and phone and we left.

I honestly had no clue where the closest grocery store was at. And let me tell you. It wasn't close at all. We were in the cab for like twenty minutes. It took forever. Then we got there.

Jay obviously got stopped to take pictures and stuff. But other than that we were in and out in about an hour. We goofed around a lot while we were in there but got everything we needed and headed out.

On the way back we sat in silence. But not awkward silence. More comfortable. Nothing was ever awkward with jay.

We got back to the flat, paid the driver and carried the bags in. Jay was putting everything away and I was sitting at the bar like thing with my laptop on twitter checking out all the #Jannah tweets.

Some were sweet but then others were terrible. Girls can be vicious. Once I was done on twitter I looked up broadcasting jobs in London.

I found one for capital fm. It was a cohost for a radio show in the morning. It seemed like fun so I clicked on the link and filled out an online application. Then I felt a pair of strong arms around me. "what are you up to babe?" jay whispered in my ear. "applications. I need a job." I said back.

"at capital? I didn't know you were into broadcasting. We do interviews there all the time."

I nodded. "yes at capital. I was a broadcasting major." I felt him nod then he helped me up and sat down then sat me on his lap. "I could help you get the job. They love me there." I shook my head. "I don't want to just get the job because I'm dating you. I think that I can get it by myself. Thanks though." I could feel him nod.

I turned off my computer and shut it. Then cuddled into jays arms. I felt him pick me up bridal style and he carried me onto the couch and he sat next to me.

When I woke up I picked up my phone and it said 8pm. Dang I was sleeping for a long time. Jay looked at me when he noticed me stirring and grinned. "good morning beautiful" I laughed and he joined in. "so. Me and all the lads were going to go to the pub tonight. The girlfriends are all staying in at the house you can go hang out with them or come with us. Or you can always stay here if you want." he said. "I'll go hang out with them. Are they nice? I've never really hung out with them. I've never even met them."

"you'll be fine. Kelsey and Nareesha are super nice. They're like sisters to me. I even think that Carly is going since Paul is coming with us." I nodded. "but they're not dating....?" he nodded then pointed behind us to the kitchen where they were making out. Oh.......

***

We all walked to jays house that he shared with the boys. Paul and Carly hand in hand and me an jay the same.

Once we got there I saw all of the boys and two girls. Nareesha and Kelsey. They were beautiful. I wish I was as pretty as them.

They boys left and then there were four. "so girls. What do you guys want to do?" Nareesha asked. We all looked at eachother and shrugged out shoulders. Kelsey said "let's play never have I ever! Then watch movies and have a sleepover." we all laughed and nodded our heads. This was going to be a fun night.....

***

"never have I ever had sex with my current boyfriend." everyone took. Shot but me. "ew Carly. When?" I said giving her a disgusted look. "urm. Today."

"ew! I was sleeping!" everyone laughed at me. I'm pretty sure I was now in "The Wanted Girlfriend Club."

They were so nice. They even tweeted me Nareesha saying: @Nare_esha hanging with @kelseybelle90 @carlyissofakingcool and @xxHannah17 (: and Kelsey saying: @KelseyBelle90: when the boyfriends are out we have a party at their house!(; @nare_esha @carlyissofakingcool @xxHannah17 <3

We gossiped, watched Magic Mike, then went to our boyfriends rooms and fell asleep. But we had a lot of fun. I like hanging out with them.

I was awoken at around 2:30 am by a very very drunk jay. He came stumbling in holding a bottle of beer. He came in and laid down an pulled me to him.

He tried to kiss me but I just kept pushing him away telling him that I was trying to sleep. He got mad. Of course the fact of him being drunk didn't help anything. But he wouldn't let me go. I finally got out his grip went downstairs grabbed my keys and walked home.

Jay POV:

I woke up this morning extremely hung over and very alone. This was our first fight and it was dumb. I was drunk. She just needed to stop being such a little bitch.

What are you thinking jay. I was the one who kept bothering her. I shook my head trying to wrap my finger around this whole thing. I took a shower, in attempt to clear my mind changed my clothes, threw up all of my bodys contents and went downstairs grabbed my keys and wallet.

In my attempt to walk out the door Carly stopped me. "wheres Hannah?" I stopped and turned around. "she left last night. We got in a fight and I'm going to look for her now."

Carly looked at me baffled. "you fucked up this time jay. She could be fucking dead by now! You guys didn't get back until after two! She was crying and furious. She grabbed her keys and ran out the door. And I followed.

We both ran all the way to their flat. Carly got there before me though. When I got in I went to straight to Hannah's room. I heard Carly in the bathroom so I went to it. There was blood everywhere. "call the paramedics"she said panicking. I pulled out my phone and called looking around for what happened. There was vomit in the toilet and her wrists were slit.