I'm So Much Better Now (The Wanted/ Jay Mcguiness fanfic)

Hey guys(: so I'm starting this fanfic about what me and my sister dream of doing(: it's my first so I'd I suck don't kill me! But if you like it please vote and read and add to your library. Oh and I looooove feedback (:

"Hannah! Get out of bed. We have to catch the plane in 2 hours!" Carly practically jumped on me. She was always less mature that I was even though she was four years older. Today was the day we were leaving Ohio behind and moving to London. Just the two of us and a flat.

Our dad had died a year ago and we weren't close to our mom at all. Yes we still talked to her and everything but she was always out of town on business. I grabbed my iPhone and tweeted,@xxHanna17: about to catch the plane to London with @CarlyIsSofaKingCute #soexcited (:

I put on some skinny jeans, my toms, and a tee shirt. Then grabbed the last few things I had to put in my carry on bag then went to the living room and put it by the door.

I went back to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair letting it stay in its natural straightness.

"Hannah! Get your ass down here!" Carly yelled up the stairs. "were gonna be late!"

I ran down the stairs, grabbed my bag and got in the can we were taking to the airport. I'm so excited to move to London.

We finally boarded the plane and got in our seats. I was by the window. The deal we made with our mother was that we could move and she would pay for the moving and the first few months of living. But we had to get jobs and then pay our own rent and stuff. I like working. It's better than sitting around all the time like I did in college. I majored in communications and worked as a radio broadcaster during school. I love music and I loved what I did.

I pulled out my phone and tweeted attaching a picture of me on the plane. @xxHannah17: on the plane. Excuse me mr pilot but take off like now! #imready! Xx

I then put on some music. The first song that came on was Vegas girl by Conor Maynard. I found him on YouTube a few years ago and I love him. Then there was Glad You Came by The Wanted. I really do love them. Even if I am American sometimes I think I was supposed to be British! After that song I don't remember anything. Until a few hours later. I was so tired that I fell asleep on Carly's shoulder.