𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 - 𝕋𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯~❤

Token's P.O.V:

I'm sitting on M/N's porch waiting for him, I wouldn't freeze my ass off for anyone else but him. I look down at the gifts I'm holding for him, I got his favourite chocolate/sweets and I'm taking him to his favourite restaurant for dinner.

If it's not obvious by now I'm going to ask him out after all of this.

I break from my thoughts when I hear the door open, my jaw drops when I see what he's wearing... (1 or 2)

He looks stunning

He looks stunning. I'm broken out of my trance by the giggle of an angel.

"Close your mouth dude, you'll catch flies" I feel his hand on my chin, pushing it upwards, I shake my head.

"Um, yeah t-thanks. These are for you by the way" I blush lightly as I hand him the gift, a smile graces his perfect face. "Thanks dude! I'll put these inside then we can go" his (e/c) eyes shine with glee as he opens his door and closes it again. He turns to me "Ready to go Token?" I smile as I nod, taking his hand we make our way to the restaurant.

~Time Skip~

After dinner we stopped by the pond and sat there for a while, now I'm walking the (s/t) boy to his home.

We get back to his porch and I notice a snowflake on his soft pink lips.

It's now or never Token!

I grab his waist with one hand as the other grabs his chin. I smash my lips to his, he tenses up slightly but eventually melts in my arms.

I feel his arms around my neck as we pull apart for air, I bring our foreheads together as we pant softly.

"I love you M/N, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course I will Token, I love you too"

That one snowflake kiss lead to so much more.

Author's P.O.V:

Little did M/N and Token know there was a certain chocolate skinned girl watching them across the street squealing with her friends.

.--------------------------------------------.

Words: 415

I'm sorry it's so short, like I said I'm working on a request and Cartman's parts at the moment. School has started for me too so I won't post as much as I was. I hope you enjoyed this anyway! Bye!~