𝔻𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 - ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕘

⚠️𝚃𝚆: 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙳 𝙰𝙱𝚄𝚂𝙴⚠️

🌧~𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯~❤

Craig P.O.V:

The bell rings as we all make our way to class. We all take our seats, and Mr Garrison starts roll-call.

"M/N" no reply. "M/N!" still nothing. Mr Garrison sighs in frustration "god damnit! Craig!" I look up by the sound of my name "you already marked me in. What now" "don't give me that shit! Go find M/N!" I look around and notice he's not here. I sigh as I get up from my chair and walk out the door to find my boyfriend.

M/N is smart, too smart. But he's the 'flirtatious bad boy'. People thought I was insane to date him, but he's not what he seems, he's troubled. Regardless, I love him.

I walk round to where the Goth kids are, well Goth teens now. M/N usually skips with them, no one is there. 'They must be at Village Inn' I think to myself as I leisurely walk to the coffee house. I can see Pete's hair as I near the Village Inn, M/N isn't with them. I decide to walk in and ask them.

"Oh, it's M/N's conformist boyfriend" Henrietta sneers at me, she had a crush on M/N before he came out bisexual (A/N: Sorry if you're not bi) and started dating me.

"What do you want conformist" Firkle says as he takes a drag of his cigarette, "shut up. Where's M/N" I say impatiently. Henrietta turns to me with a glare "why would we tell you?" "Henrietta. Look, he went home before we came here. We went our way and he went his. All he said is that he had something to do" Pete says as he beckons the waitress over for more coffee. I walk out without saying thanks and make my way to my boyfriend's place.

As I near M/N's place I hear music from his garage, accompanied by M/N's voice. Did I mention that my boyfriend is in a rock band? Well he is, and he is amazing. The garage door is closed when I get to it, I begin to type in the pin but I stop when the music stops and talking starts.

(A/N: Italics=Alex {OC}, Bold=M/N and Underlined=Blake {OC})

"So when you gonna play this to him dude"

"He has a point man. I mean, we wrote this for him. Surly he should hear it"

"Look, look. I get it but I don't know if he'll like it or not"

"Dude, he's YOUR boyfriend. Craig will love this!"

"Yeah, you're right. I'm just being stupid"

I hear M/N's cute laugh after that as I continue to type in the pin, as the door opens I can see M/N's shocked face.

"Babe! Did you, um... hear anything?" he says sheepishly as he rubs the back of his neck. I walk towards him and wrap my arms around his neck, smiling "I heard your conversation but that's all" I kiss his nose "but based on what I heard, I have one question. Did you, write me a song?" I ask as I feel his arms fall to my waist and his soft minty breath on my lips. He looks me in the eyes "yes, yes I did" before I could say anything he kisses me. It only lasts for a second so I couldn't react in time. His hands leave my waist and he walks to his guitar, he turns to look at me as he pulls the strap over his head "you wanna hear it now" I look at Alex and Blake, they were mouthing 'say yes'. I turn to my handsome boyfriend and smile "of course I would". M/N smiles and his friends cheer as they all got into place.

(Play song now)

(A/N: I'm too lazy to break down the lyrics so yeah, here's a time skip)

~Time skip to the end of the song~

By the end I was crying, mainly because the song is about his dad not accepting him so we can't see each other often unless we're at school. I feel arms pick me up, I know it's M/N so I cling to his shirt and cry as he wraps my legs around his waist. I quietly sob as M/N talks to Blake and Alex. "Can you guys pack up and lock up?" I hear my loving boyfriend ask.

"Yeah dude you take care of Craig" Alex's voice replies as we both walk into his house.

M/N walks us up to his room, my sobbing has calmed down but not too much, and he sat on his bed while I'm on his lap.

"Baby, look at me" he caresses my cheeks and wipes away the stray tears, he smiles as he kisses my nose. I scrunch up my nose smiling as I hear him chuckle "there's that beautiful smile" before I could say anything his soft lips collide with mine, this time it gets heated.

At this point we've both ditched our shirts, I've lost my pants and I'm pinned to the bed with M/N trailing kisses and hickeys down my neck to my v-line. Just as he was pulling my boxers down with his teeth, the front door opens and closes. M/N shoots his head up and runs to get our clothes, I sprint off the bed as he passes my jeans and shirt. As I was pulling my shirt down and M/N is neatening his bed, the door opens. His dad takes one look at me and is instantly filed with anger. I turn to look at M/N, his face shows pure fear. I know I said he's a bad boy, but only close family and friends see his soft side. However I've never seen him like this.

"Hallway. Now." His dad says, M/N slowly makes his way passed his dad, he turns to look at me before his dad slams the door. I then hear shouting from them both, crashes and slaps. I fall to the floor crying, fearing for my boyfriend's life, and blaming myself...

M/N's P.O.V:

The second the door closes he screams at me.

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU NOT TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR THAT... THAT QUEER!" I snapped when those words left his mouth.

"HE'S NOT A QUEER! HE'S A GEORGOUS HUMAN BEING WHO DESERVES NOTHING BUT THE BEST!" My dad is a homophobe, if you couldn't tell.

He grabs my shirt and slams me against my door, I could hear Craig collapse and I've had enough. He's been beating me up ever since I said I'm dating a boy instead of a girl, he was fine with me being bi but he was hoping I'd date more girls than boys. That isn't happening. I take a swing at my dad, clipping his jaw. "You've learned" He smirks and tackles me to the floor by my throat with one hand, while the other is punching my face.

I just knee him in the crotch and run into my room locking the door. Craig looks up at me with tears in his eyes "what you doing?" he sniffles as he gets up and caress my cheek, I smile and take his hand "I'm calling the cops, I'm done" I walk over to my phone on my bedside table and dialled 911 as my dad starts banging on my door screaming.

~Time skip~

It's been 10 minutes, the banging is still going on and I'm cuddling Craig close to me as he hides in my chest. His head perks up when we hear sirens outside my window and the front door slams open.

We open the door to see my dad in handcuffs begging to stay, they take him to the car and we follow out. A cop comes up to us both, he looks at me.

"You're his son right?" He asks, looking me up and down.

"Yes sir" I say as he looks at Craig briefly, I wrap my arms protectively around Craig's small form.

"Do you have anywhere to stay? You're only sixteen, you need to live with at least one adult until you're eighteen" He states sternly as he turns back to look at me. I look at the floor thinking of people to let me stay, as I was about to say no, Craig pipes up.

"He can stay with me!"

"Very well"

~Time skip......again~

I've lived with the Tuckers for a month now and I couldn't be happier.

I lay down on my shared bed with Craig in my boxers, waiting for my stoic boyfriend to come back from having a shower. A few minutes later he comes in with a towel wrapped around his waist. He smiles at me as he goes to grab a pair of boxers, once he slips them on he climbs onto my chest and starts kissing my collar bone.

With him by my side, my life is no longer a Domestic Snowstorm.

.------------------------------------.

Words: 1527

A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long, please forgive me! But I hope you enjoyed this! As I said before, thank you for the support recently!

Bye! ~