ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣'𝕤 𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 - 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟

(A/N: I am really sorry for being inactive. I just finished moving and I'm visiting my family for my birthday this Saturday sooooo, yay. MORE TRAVELLING! FUCK! So I might be inactive... again next week. So thank you for being patient!)

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯~❤

Stan's P.O.V:

I walk into school with Kyle and Kenny while fatass is getting off the bus.

"So Stan, you gonna ask Wendy to the New Year's Dance?" Kyle asks me as we get to our lockers, I freeze up. I forgot the dance existed.

I close my locker and turn to look at Kyle "Um, no. I won't be asking Wendy" I hear a laugh of an angel as I finished that sentence, as Kyle bombards me with questions on who I'll ask, I'm staring at a certain (h/c) boy. His smile is so beautiful, but I'm not the reason behind it. M/N is laughing with his boyfriend Kevin, they both love Si-Fi stuff so I'm not surprised they hit it off. I'd do anything to be in Kevin's place.

I feel a nudge against my right shoulder, I hum and turn to look at the hooded perv "you want to ask M/N, don't you" Kenny stated, Kyle looks at M/N then me "do it dude" I look at my super best friend in shock. "Are you crazy? He's dating Kevin" "but dude, that's just a rumour" Kenny says as he strolls towards the (e/c) angel, I attempt to grab his hood but Kyle stopped me. I look at the trio in fear of what Ken is going to say...

M/N's P.O.V:

Kevin and I are sharing jokes until Kenny comes along and pulls me to his chest by my waist.

"I'll leave you two to it" Kevin laughs as he walks into class. I look at Kenny.

"What is it dude?" This is a normal encounter for us so I'm pretty chill about it.

"Who you going to the dance with? Your boyfriend? ~" Kenny teases, I laugh and throw him a confused look "boyfriend? What boyfriend?" I ask as Ken glances at Kevin, I pull away from Ken and laugh hysterically. "Ha! Oh my god! Really?! No, Kevin is like a brother to me! And besides, I like Stan" Kenny grins at my proud statement, I stop laughing as he pins me to the wall. I can feel eyes of jealousy burn into my soul as Ken leans to my ear, his hot breath tickles my ear. "Let's help Stan out, shall we" he whispers before he turns us in shot of Stan and Kyle. I see Stan in the corner on my eye, he is fuelled with rage. I break out of my trance as I feel cold chapped lips against my own, before I could do anything in protest I get dragged away by an angry Marsh.

Stan drags me outside "Stan! We need to get to cla-ouch!" He cut me off by pinning me to the hard brick walls of the school, no-one was outside luckily.

"Why'd you let him do that?" Stan asks with jealousy dripping from his voice, I blush as he inches closer. He moves his hands from my wrists to my waist, "go to the dance with me M/N, as my boyfriend" as I was about to reply his lips collide with mine, my hands fall to his neck and my eyes flutter shut.

We kiss for about 5 minutes until oxygen kicks in, I grab Stan's cheeks and bring his forehead to mine. We smile while panting heavily, I kiss his nose "of course I will Marsh" He picks me up bridal style and takes us both to his place.

Once we're there he takes me to his room, closing every door with his foot. He falls to his bed and cradles me to his chest, I feel lips against my forehead. "I'm gonna text Ky, let him know what's happening" I nod and drift off to slumber "I love you Stan" I say as I yawn, I hear the distant voice of my boyfriend "I love you too M/N"

~Time Skip to the Dance~

I want to go home!

I had one dance with Stan and now I'm outside smoking with Craig venting.

Long story short, Wendy wants him back and decided to steal him from me for the rest of the night... I want to leave.

"Maybe you should tell Stan this man, he needs to know how his boyfriend feels" Craig says, taking another puff of his cig. I sigh, as if right on cue Stan comes out of the school. "Come on, they're starting the fireworks" he says franticly as he drags me to the fireworks while throwing my cig on the floor. Once we're there he turns to me "I'm sorry about Wendy, she said she wanted to talk but then she-" "Stan, I know. I'm still a little pissed but I can't stay mad at you. But next time she tries anything, she dies" we laugh as the fireworks start.

Several minutes pass and it's almost midnight, students and teachers are counting down as more fireworks go off.

10...

"M/N"

9...

"Yes?"

8...

"I love you"

7...

"So much"

6...

"I love you too Stan"

5...

"More than you could ever know"

4...

He come closer

3...

Lifts my chin

2...

Grabs my hips

1...

Sparks fly as we kiss for the first time in 2019.

And I know, these New Year's Kisses will continue throughout the night...

.--------------------------------------------------.

Words: 932

Ayyyyeeee, ya boy is 16 tomorrow! WHOOOOO! RESPONSIBILITES! But yeah, as I said I will be inactive starting today until the end of next week. I'm so sorry but please bear with me and yeah, thank you for the support like... HOLY SHIT! I appreciate it! But it's almost 2am so I'm going to bed!

I hope you enjoyed! See you soon!

Bye! ~