𝓜𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 - 𝓒𝓵𝔂𝓭𝓮

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯 ~❤

(A/N: Hey all! So, I'm sorry for the delay but adulting got in the way and I ahhhhhhhhhh ADULTING IS HAAAAARRRRDDDDD! Anyway, thank you Crazycat697 for requesting it, I hope it suffices as a trampoline. Enjoy!~)

(M/N)'s P.O.V:

When I first met Clyde, I wasn't fond of him. But after dating for 3 years, I was totally wrong to shut him down for 2 years straight! I do wish I dated him sooner instead of playing hard to get but I don't regret anything! He's far from perfect but so am I, he's a dork, an asshole, an idiot but he's mine and I can't ask for anything better. So allow me to tell you about something heartfelt and adorable he's done!

Let's see... Oh! There was the time where Bebe tried to get back with him.

~First year of High School~

It was our one year anniversary and I was home... alone... why? Cause I saw Bebe run into his arms and wipe her disgusting sticky lip gloss all over his lips!

So I did what any sane (sexuality) boy would do... grab his boyfriends best friend and rant about it walking home.

Kenny helped a lot. He bought be some candy to make me feel better since he's saved up a shit ton and said he'd find Clyde and talk to him before I do anything "irrational" as he put it. That happened about 6 hours ago now, it's now midnight and Kenny messaged me saying he couldn't find him.

I throw my phone across the room and collapse on the couch, staring at the ceiling.

About 10 minutes pass and I jolt off the couch at the sound of the doorbell and a cacophony of knocks

"I'M COMING! SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHAT DO YO- why are you here?" I feel tears brimming just at the sight of him "I came to explain, if you'll let me" I don't trust my voice so I just walk back to the couch and nod. I hear shuffling as he closes the door and joins me on the couch "So, Bebe has been non stop trying to get back with me but since I'm head over heels in love with you... I said no, I guess she decided to make a move. Please..." he grabs my cold small hands into his and places his chin atop of my head "I love you (M/N) you small, insecure, hot headed prick. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." I giggle "we just started high school, calm down" before he gets offended, I nuzzle my head into his neck and kiss it "thank you" he sighs and picks me up "HEY! WHAT THE FUC-" "oh shush, I got you something, I hope you like it."

He takes me to the door and I see the reason behind the shuffling. A huge (f/c) teddy bear sits in front of me, it's small enough to get through the door, but its just under a whole ass foot bigger than my 5'3" ass.

(sumthin like this) I turn to my hazel eyed boyfriend and jump into his arms

(sumthin like this) I turn to my hazel eyed boyfriend and jump into his arms. "I love it, thank you" he chuckles and rubs my back "no problem babe, I also got this for you too" I look as he point to about 10 bags of Japanese food and deserts, I flush bright red and kiss his nose, he smiles "blanket fort, Ghibli movies and cuddles" I nod "but don't forget the kisses, pretty boy" he laughs as he connects our lips.

When we break away we run around the house grabbing all the blankets in the house and a few pillows as I'll be on him 99.9% of the time. Once the fort is made, Clyde hoists the teddy bear into my room, getting weird but loving looks from my parents as they leave for a flight, and I set up the movies and food.

'He got all my favourite stuff, and the stuff we only eat together... OH SHIT, I need to charge my phone, I'll just leave it upstairs' I run upstairs, put my phone on charge and run back down. As I come back to the living room my jaw hits the floor in amazement. "Oh, you're back! I thought I'd add some lights I found in your room, hope you don't mind" he smiles sheepishly while scratching his neck.

I walk up and take his hands in mine and kiss them "it's perfect Clyde, I love you so much" he leans down and give me a quick kiss on the lips "I love you too (M/N)" he smiles as he leads me into the fort and hits play

~Time Skip~

Now, I don't remember this bit as I fell asleep. But I felt and heard a little...

Author P.O.V:

Clyde feels weight hit his shoulder, he looks down to see his (h/c) boyfriend asleep on him. He smiles as he turns off the TV and picks up his sleeping beauty. He carefully makes his way up to his boyfriend room and lays him in his bed. They got changed earlier in the night so he didn't have to worry about that. He gets into the other side other the bed and puts his arm around (M/N).

He gently runs his hair through (M/N)'s soft hair, the small male squeaks softly and snuggles up to his boyfriend. Clyde feels heat rush across his cheeks and places a kiss against (M/N)'s forehead, engulfs the small male into a hug and whispers...

"Goodnight my sweet prince. I love you now and forever"

As he slowly joins his boyfriend into slumber...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey! So I know it's short but I had so much fun writing it! I hope you guys enjoyed it!. I am working on some more requests so bear with my fucked up uploading schedule or just a little longer, hopefully it's worth it. I think I'll start putting pictures from now on, I like it.

I might do a "meet the author" face reveal bullshit at some point. I don't know when, maybe at 50k reads or sum. So I guess it's something to look forward to.

Anyway! Peace out bitches, bros and non-binary hoes! Till next time!~