𝕀𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕤 - 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯~❤

Tweek's P.O.V:

Craig and I broke up today... on Christmas Eve! I had a whole date planned for Christmas Eve! It was perfectly and flawlessly planned, and he had to go and leave me!

Anyway, I walk my tear-stained self to my best friends, M/N's house. I called him earlier and he said to come to his quickly so he can cheer me up. He always makes me feel better without fail, just thinking about his smile and how his... eyes sparkle when he... laughs, makes my umm... stomach flip? I've never felt this way towards M/N, why now? I've felt this way towards M/N for a while but... I've ignored it because I was with Craig... but now, I don't care. I'll confess to M/N today!

I make it to his door and knock.

"Come in!" I hear from the other side, I feel heat rise to my face as I open the door.

I walk in and I see M/N in the kitchen making something, it smells like coffee. He finally turns to look at me. His eyes widen and attempts to hide what he's making.

"Tweek! Hey, what's up?" He asks as he puts what looks like a milk frother in the sink.

"Yeah, um-GAH!- Wh-what you –AH!- making?" I ask with a very visible blush and twitching less than normal. I guess I'm low on coffee. "Oh! Ahh... it's something for you, it's done now. Since you love coffee and it's almost Christmas I thought I'd put all the lessons you gave me on how to be a barista to good use" He says looking down and grabbing the maroon mug off the counter, handing it to me.

I take the mug smiling, it's my favourite. Dark roast coffee. Except there's a snowflake in the shape of a heart on top of the coffee.

I look at M/N, his face is flushed entirely in red as he's looking at the floor, and I smile while I turn to the counter and set the mug down. M/N hears the mug against the counter top and refuses to look at me, I lift his head up. "You know," I start "you always make me smile. You make me feel better almost instantly" he begins to smile as I continue, trying so hard not to stutter or twitch "you look adorable when you blush, and recently I've felt... weird around you. I haven't felt this feeling since... C-Craig" I look down remembering what he said at my parents' coffee house moments before. But then I smile, looking down at the blushing (h/c) male before me.

M/N's P.O.V:

Curse my body, I'm a blushing mess. Great, just great. He smiles at me as he continues.

"I know you probably don't feel the-AH!- s-same, bu-but, um" I giggle seeing that the Tweek I fell in love with is back. I caress his cheek softly smiling "I love you too Twitchy" he laughs as he leans down, capturing my lips in an everlasting kiss.

~Time Skip (1 Year Later, Christmas Eve)~

Tweek's P.O.V:

I'm at Starks Pond waiting for my boyfriend, M/N. It's our one year anniversary today and I have a whole day planned. I look down at my watch and frown, he's 5 minutes late, what is keeping him?

Just as I begin to think the worst I hear my angel "Tweek! Sorry I'm late!" I smiled as I get up and run to him, I pick him up and kiss him, I sighed "I thou-ght I d-GAH!- did something w-wrong" I hear a giggle as I put him down on the soft snow and we walk to the blanket I set up "god no! My mom wanted pictures of me before I left" We both laughed and shared a few stories from before we met.

After an hour I get up and grab two sets of ice-skates. M/N said he wanted to learn how to ice-skate a few months ago, seeing his (e/c) eyes glisten with excitement that day made me determined to teach him. I turn to look at my baby, only to be tackled to the floor and attacked with kisses, I chuckle as he finally gets off me and grabs his skates off me with excitement.

"AH! Tweek!" I turn to see M/N slipping towards me, before I could react we fall to the floor. M/N lifts his head up and blushes in embarrassment, I start to laugh as I hear small giggles joining in. We calm down and I caress his cheek, he smiles and leans into my touch. I chuckle as I lean up to capture his lips like the first time we kissed.

This day was definitely filled with icey surprises.

.----------------------------------------.

Words: 828

This was short but I've had writers block for a few days. I hope you enjoyed my smol Twitchy bean. Bye! ~