𝓓𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓴 𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 - 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯~❤

(M/N)'s P.O.V:

Stan hasn't shown up to pick us up today.

Sorry, you're all probably confused. Stan always picks us up in his dads' car so we don't have to take the bus anymore. First he gets Kyle (because they're next door neighbours), I meet up with Kenny and Cartman at Starks Pond, and then we wait for Stan (which takes 5 minutes). But now Cartman's getting impatient, Kenny has read all his Playboy Magazines and is about to literally die of boredom, and I'm on the phone with Kyle... who is walking to Starks Pond. He was running out of minutes so we decided to text until he got here.

~Text Messages~

Uncle Ky: Do you think he's already at school?

(M/N): No, we've been here for 20 minutes dude, we would've seen his car.

Uncle Ky: Maybe he went with Wendy, apparently they're together... again...ugh.

(M/N): Wendy and Bebe stopped their car and asked if we wanted a ride. We said no and asked if they've seen Stan, they said no but they'll call me if they see him.

Uncle Ky: This is weird. He's never forgotten. Oh well, I can see Kenny's Parka so I'll see you in a sec dude!

~End of Texts~

"Finally Jew-boy, where's the Love Retard?" Cartman screams as Kyles signature ushanka comes into view.

"Shut it fatass, and I have no idea where he is" Kyle replies pissed off and cold.

"Well we've missed the bus already so looks like we're walking to school" I said walking in the direction of Hell on Earth. Kenny catches up to me and grabs my arm, I turn around to see his hood is off.

"Call Token, he's on his way to school with Craig, Tweek and Clyde" Kyle and Cartman run up and agree. I sigh pulling my phone out and selecting Tokens contact.

(A/N: Italics= Token, Bold= (M/N))

"Hey (M/N), what's up?"

"Yo, you near the pond?"

"We're round the corner. Why? I thought you're at school already, you always get there before us"

"Yeah, about that. Stan hasn't shown up and we've been here for about 25 almost half an hour now. Can you come get us?"

"Yeah, no problem, we can see the pond now. See you soon man"

We see Tokens' car pull up, he has a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter (A/N: 10 Seater Car) "Thanks for getting us guys" Kyle says as he opens the door for us to get in, of course he shut the door on Cartman and made him sit right at the back. Token's driving, Clyde's in the passenger seat, in the back is Tweek, next to him is Kyle, then it's me, then Craig and finally behind us is fatass.

"How come Stan didn't come get you?" Craig says as we started moving. I turn to him "we have no clue, he hasn't replied to our calls or our texts, he's read our texts but. Nothing" I sigh leaning back in my seat.

Silence falls over for a few minutes, until Clyde brakes the barrier.

"He's probably sick" he says as he turns in his seat to look at us. Kyle looks at him "he still would've said something. He's never been like this" we all agree and get out of the car to start our classes.

~Time Skip to the End of the Day~

(Same P.O.V)

We had TWO fucking exams! Ugh! I'm walking home because the guys have football practise and the girls have cheer. So I'm alone. I think I might go to Stan's place to see what's happening or what has happened.

Stan's P.O.V:

I felt bad but not as bad as I should feel. I've put my phone on mute and put it in my dresser drawer, I raided my dad's stash and took everything from it so I'm in trouble. Not like I care though.

I've been drinking and smoking all day. No, Wendy didn't break up with me. We haven't been together in a month. I'm mad at myself, for falling for my best friend. No, not Ky, he's my Super Best Friend. I'm talking about (M/N). His beautiful (e/c) eyes shine in the light, his soft (h/l) (h/c) is like silk, his smile is adorable, his (s/t) skin is soft and I just love everything about him, mainly the small things.

I've sobered up slightly but the knock at my door makes me want to drown in weed and whisky.

I lift my head off the floor "IT'S OPEN!" I scream to whoever is knocking, I just hope it not (M/N), I'd die if he saw me like this.

My door slams open as I attempt to get off the floor of my bedroom.

"STAN!"

(M/N)'s P.O.V:

I storm up the stairs. That fucker has been home all day making us worried and Cartman pissed off. I slam his door open and see him on the floor, in his PJ's, hair a mess, bloodshot eyes, alcohol is practically steaming off him. Yet he still managed to look hot and sexy. I snap out of my thoughts.

"STAN!" I yell as I run to his side to help him up.

"(M/N)?" Stan asks groggily. I set him on his bed "you're fucking trashed dude" I say sitting next to his laying form. I get up to get him a glass of water, Stan stops me by grabbing my arm. I turn slightly to gaze down at him "I'm sorry (M/N), I really am" I yank my arm out of his grasp and cross my arms "don't apologise to me, I forgave you hours ago, apologise to Kyle, Kenny, Craig, Cartman, Token, Tweek and Clyde. Kenny, Cartman and I waited for you for 20 minutes, Ky came to the pond and we waited another 5-10 minutes, then we called Token to pick us up. So don't apologise to me, apologise to the others" I turn, grab my stuff and walk to the door. Suddenly I drop my things and I'm pinned to the door.

Stan's P.O.V:

When I heard all of that I immediately felt guilty, I'll have to give Token gas money, and I have to apologise to everyone. I see him grab his stuff and I used the last amount of energy I had to run up to him and pin him to the door.

"What the fuck dude?" He asks while blushing, I smirk "I'm doing something I should've done 2 years ago" after that was said I lean in and kiss him, it took a few seconds for him to respond but he did and as it got more heated he pushed me to my bed.

Oxygen is a bitch so we have to pull apart. I look at him as he's straddling me, when our eyes meet he hides in my chest "you're drunk" he says sadly. I lift his chin up slightly "I'm not drunk, I love you (M/N). And that's a fact" I say smiling like a goof, his beautiful smile comes through "I love you too Stan" he then hides his face in my neck, his hair tickling my face as he gets comfortable.

~ Time skip (2 months) ~

(Same P.O.V)

After that night I asked him out in the morning, right now I'm waiting for him at Starks Pond for our 2 month anniversary. I don't drink unless (M/N) is with me which is convenient since we drink with our friends. But I'll forever be drunk,

Drunk on Love for (M/N).
-------------------------------------------------------------
Words: 1256

I hope you enjoyed this, I deleted my old book because I wasn't happy with it. So new book! I wanted to start a Male Reader book for South Park because there aren't many. So yeah. See you in the next chapter!
Bye!~