ℍ𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 - 𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖

🌊~𝓛𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷~🌊

Kyle's P.O.V:

My family were the only Jews in this fucking town, which was before a new family moved in 2 years ago. The family wasn't Jewish, only a single person was...

~Flashback (Hanukkah 2017)~

Ike and I hear our mom call us down for dinner. Ike bolts down the stairs, I mean it is the first day of Hanukkah so I understand why he's excited. I roll my eyes and smile to myself as I turn off the game we were playing. I slip on a green hoodie and walk downstairs.

We all start digging in once mom sits down after getting each of us a drink. Halfway through a conversation with dad about homework we hear shouting from next-door. We had new neighbours move in two weeks ago now, their son M/N is in my classes. He's quiet, polite, helpful, kind, stoic and he keeps to himself. I think he's friends with Kevin and Butters too. I broke from my thoughts when we hear knocking on the door, mom gets up to answer the door while Ike, dad and I continue talking.

"Gerald! Can you come here please?" Mom shouts, dad gets up.

"I'll be back boys" He swigs the rest of his whiskey down before leaving Ike and I to ourselves. I we start to eat again but we can hear their conversation and begin eavesdropping while eating.

"Of course you can eat with us Hun, Gerald?" we hear mom say "definitely, they shouldn't have done that to you son, come on in" we then hear a voice that I recognise.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" that's M/N... why is he here?

Mom and dad come back to the table with the familiar h/c male. "M/N you can sit next to Kyle" "Thank you Mrs Broflovski, you don't know how much this means to me" M/N replies as he takes his seat next to me.

"I'll get you a plate dude" I say as I leave my seat and enter the kitchen. I come back with a plate, knife, fork and a glass of Coke. He looks at me with gratitude and nods his head as if to say thanks, I smile back at his while I place everything in front of him.

I sit down and pass plates of various foods to M/N so he can help himself, he smiled and accepted the gesture. That's the first time I've seen him smile, it suites him better than his usual emotionless look. I begin eating once more as Ike asks M/N something.

"How come you're here?" I mentally face-palm, but then my brain starts up again. Why was he here? I hear M/N clear his throat before talking.

"My parents are Christian. And I'm the only Jew in my entire family, I knew Kyle was Jewish due to Eric so when I said to my mom I'm going to have something traditional for dinner, she flipped out and told me to leave. I immediately thought of you guys when the door shut. You're all so nice, and I appreciate that you let me in your home to celebrate Hanukkah" he finishes with another smile, "why not spend Hanukkah with us? Every year? So you're not alone" Ike suggests while looking at all of us "he can stay for the week too!" Ike beams as we all smile "I don't see why not, Sheila?" Dad looks at mom for approval as all four of us do the same "of course he can! You're a delight to have M/N" mom says as she pours M/N another Coke. "Thank you, Mrs Broflovski" "please, call me Sheila".

After dinner we decided to open gifts tomorrow, because mom and dad wanted to buy M/N somethings so he won't be left out. I race upstairs so that I can get the second mattress and set it up for the e/c eyed boy. I send the smaller boy in the bathroom with one of my shirts and a pair of shorts, meanwhile I get changed myself and set up his bed for the week. I can hear my mom arguing with someone on the phone, probably M/N's mom or dad. I break from my trance as I hear my door open, M/N stands in the frame "I think they're too big..." he says looking down, I can see a small blush dusted on his face. I chuckle "you look cute, now come on, it's getting late" I say as I get under my covers and M/N gets under his.

"Night dude" I whisper, slowly falling asleep.

"Night Ky" I hear as everything fades out.

-Time skip (Hanukkah 2018)-

M/N and I are sitting up in my room, playing Cuphead (A/N: That fucking game is my nightmare it's unreal). Which is something Ike got him yesterday for day three of Hanukkah. We had dinner and opened gifts. I haven't given M/N my gift yet.

This year I've gotten closer to the stoic male and I fell in love. I've tutored him, we've hung out and all that shit but it felt different with M/N than it did with the other guys.

After another ten minutes of pure rage we turn off the Xbox, we get changed and I get in my covers. M/N was getting into his when I stop him, he looks at me with a confused look "sleep with me tonight" he blushes lightly and complies I hug him close to my chest and look down at him. He looks back at me with those sparkling e/c eyes, I take a deep breath and kiss him. His lips are softer than I thought.

M/N's P.O.V:

He's kissing me... my crush... Kyle Broflovski... is kissing me... I process what is happening and kiss back, my eyes flutter shut as I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

(A/N: Cringe Warning! The lemon is cringey but it was 3am when I finished so, cut me some slack)

Things eventually got heated, our clothes left our bodies one by one. Kyle smirks at me when he throws my shirt to a corner, he begins to drag hickeys from my neck to my v-line. He's in his boxers and he pulls my pants down teasingly slow, I whimper as he finally gets them off. He rips my boxers off impatiently, I gasp lightly as the cold air hit my hard member. Kyle flips me over so that I'm on all fours, I hear a bottle open and close. I grab the pillow and bite it as I feel three fingers penetrate my ass. Tears escape my eyes, slowly pain turns to pleasure and I'm moaning into the pillow.

"I think you're ready, huh baby boy?" Kyle asks teasingly as he discards his boxers and rubs his tip around my hole. I nod vigorously as he slowly enters. "Ah~ Fuck~~ M/N, you're so tight~" he whispers as he bites my ear. I muffle a moan as he begins to speed up.

Sweaty skin slaps against each other as I cum for the 6th time, Kyle pulls me up so that my back is against his chest. He groans in my ear as I feel warmth fill me to the brim. I breathe heavily as I collapse on the bed, only to be handcuffed to the headboard "we're not done yet babe".

~End of Flashback~

Kyle's P.O.V:

I look down at the small boy in my arms, sleeping peacefully. I kiss his forehead "I love you" I kiss my boyfriend's forehead and fall into slumber.

I guess I really have found my Hebrew Lover.

.--------------------------------.

Words: 1319

A/N: Like I said, the lemon was cringey as fuck, but I hope you enjoyed this regardless. I'm sorry I've been inactive, I'm in the middle of moving and I'm starting school again soon. So I'm sorry. But yeah, love ya! Bye! ~