𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕞 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞 - ℂ𝕝𝕪𝕕𝕖

Key-
(F/s) = Favourite Show
(f/f) = Favourite Food

❤~𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯~❤

Clyde's P.O.V:

Ah, chilling on the couch with pocky and watching Netflix is the fucking life. Except, I'm missing something, my handsome baby boy.

I pause the episode and run upstairs, taking my beloved chocolate sticks with me. I go in my room and lay on my bed as I grab my phone off charge. I'm gonna swing M/N a text to see if he can come here before the snowstorm hits, apparently it's coming here to South Park this evening. I hope my puppy comes here soon...

~Text messages~

Hot Shot: Can you come here???

Puppy: Why?

Hot Shot: Its cold and I have pocky.

Puppy: ...Then get your blankets and eat it

Hot Shot: What will it take to get you here?

Puppy: (F/s) and (f/f)...

Hot Shot: Done and done.

Puppy: Ugh, fine. I'm on my way.

Hot Shot: Yay! Oh and put your car in my garage, I'll come outside and open it when you're here.

Puppy: Ugh! Okayyyyy... I love you, see you soon Angel

Hot Shot: I love you too Shortcake

~End of Texts~

I smile as I gaze out my bedroom window, I see the roads flood with snow and I instantly frown. 'M/N... Please be safe...'

M/N's P.O.V:

I get in my car and push my keys into the ignition, I put my windshield-wipers on and watch as they brush off the snow effortlessly. I start driving just as the snowstorm started 'Great... I'm gonna have to go slow, unless I want an accident' I think to myself as I get a phone call, I put my phone in the holder near the wheel and put it on speaker. (A/N: Clyde in italics M/N in bold).

"Hey Clyde, I just started driving. What's up?"

"How far are you? If you're closer to your place then park your car back there and walk here."

I can tell from a mile off he's worried, I hear a sniffle come from my phone.

"Clyde, baby. I'll be fine, I'm closer to yours anyway. Besides if I was closer to mine it'd be incredibly dangerous for me to do a U-turn on these icy roads. Don't cry baby, I'll be there in less than five minutes. Okay?"

I hear a quiet sob as he whispers back a reply.

"Okay... Just be careful. I've already lost someone because my stupidity, I don't want to lose anyone else..."

A loud sob racks through my phone, I feel tears well up. I take one hand off the wheel to wipe them away then put it back on.

"Stop blaming yourself Clyde, it's not your fault. Your mom would be pissed if she knew you blamed yourself. Stop it, I'm coming up to your driveway now"

"Okay... I'll come out and open my garage"

The soft click of my phone tells me that he's ended the call, I drive up on his driveway as my soft caramel opens the garage for me. I quickly park up my car, hop out while slamming the car door shut. I run up to Clyde as I push the button to lock my car, I grab his hand and drag him inside.

I push him to his couch, falling on top of him I nuzzle into his chest.

"You're fucking dumb, Clyde" I mumble as he chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair, I sigh as he begins to talk.

"I'm sorry, I get so worried when I know you're out there in potential danger and all I can do is just watch. I love you too much and I don't want to lose you too"

Clyde's P.O.V:

M/N's (e/c) orbs look at me as I finish, I can't help myself. I lift his chin up slightly higher and I pull him up until I feel his lips against mine. We instantly melt into the kiss, he feels so right to me. Like a missing puzzle piece that I've searched for my whole life.

The first time we kissed, I knew I found the one. The one I want, the one I need, and the one I love unconditionally. I swore on my life that day I'd marry this boy, no matter what it takes, no matter how much the ring is. He's worth all of that and way much more.

We pull away from the kiss and M/N goes up to my room, leaving me confused. A few seconds later his handsome form comes down with two blankets and 4 boxes of different pocky. I smile as I get up to help him "thanks babe, you're too cute" I say as I take two boxes and a blanket from him, he blushes "shut up and sit down dumbass" no my baby boy isn't a Tsundere he's bashful and shy.

I laugh as we snuggle on the couch, I put on (f/s) and we get (f/f). I hug my baby close as we eat pocky together. I feel a stick of strawberry against my lips, I look down to M/N and see he's got the other end in his mouth. I smile biting down on the sugary goodness, we take turns biting our ends until there's only one bite left between us. I take the last bite and feel his soft lips brush against mine, I pull away only to pull him closer and kiss him with love. This boy is my world, I'll love him until I'm dead, and even then my love for him will continue. We pull away smiling like idiots, I give him an Eskimo kiss and he returns it giggling.

I sigh "I love you, M/N" "I love you too, Clyde" I kiss him on the forehead before hiding my face in his soft (h/l) (h/c) hair, he chuckles while running his fingers through my caramel hair lovingly. "Fucking dork" He says, I laugh.

This sure is a warm snowstorm.

.---------------------------------------------------.

Words: 1010

I hope you enjoyed this Clyde fluff. I'm still taking requests but because I'm dead set of this Christmas/Winter Themed Series they won't be done until all of these are pushed out. Unless you want them based around Christmas/Winter then I'll add them. 

Anyway Bye! ~