Epilogue.

Edward married me next month in a small ceremony in his backyard and like Ellie I had jitters this time.

"Do I look good?"

"Is the veil ok?"

"Am I going to faint?"

"Edward won't run off will he?"

"Will I fall down on my face?"

"Will he be happy once we are married?"

We some of the questions I asked my bridesmaids and they told me what I told Ellie.

"Today is your day, you just have to enjoy and look at that silly man who loves you so much."

So when I walked out and looked at all the people smiling and looking at me I knew that it was my day and no one would ruin it for me, as I proceeded with Erik at my side, I looked at Edward and the whole world disappeared. All I could look at was my beautiful love, looking at me with so much elation in his eyes and waiting for me to come so that he could tell the whole world that I belonged to him.

"I love you." He mouthed the words and my heart swelled with pride and love.

"I love you, too." I replied back and he winked at me.

I stood beside in front of my bridesmaids Ellie, Cherry, Iris, Amber, Opal and Alice and Edward in front of his best-mans Matt and Andy.

When the bishop asked,

"Do you Samantha Daniel's take Edward Rothe as your truly beloved husband?" I had to hesitation in saying I do, because Edward to me was my whole life now and the thought of spending the rest of my life with him, bearing his name was the icing on the cake.

My life was now on the road that we both wanted to travel and we had love to share it with.

After a year and three months I gave birth to little David Rothe and Andy was ecstatic to share his bedroom with his small brother.

"He is so beautiful, Samantha." For the first time I had seen a tear in his eye and I reached out to him.

"He is a part of you, of course he was gonna be beautiful." I said and crooned at my baby.

"Thank-you, Samantha. You would never give me a better gift than this. I love you." He had told me, but I did give him a better gift when Marissa Rothe was born and Edward was on cloud nine.

"I think this could be all the family I want." I had told him that night, surrounded by our children.

"What about the football team?" He teased me.

"That was a joke, Mr. Daddy. I'm growing old; I don't have any more strength." I told him.

"I love you, Mrs. Rothe." He whispered in my ear.

"And I love you, Mr. Rothe." I whispered back.

"Always." We both said together.

My life was a constant roller coaster but as long as Edward was with me I was always happy to want the next day to come, it wasn't like it was the perfect marriage, we too had issues between us, specially about my nosy neighbour Marianne who crushed after Edward and was constantly whining for his attention but in the end we always kissed and made up. Edward loved me and that alone was enough to make me going and doing all sorts of things in life and being happy that there were people at home who love you for what you are and are always there. And the best part was I always had someone to come home too. A new little member entered our lives via Vodka and my son David named that little dog Mojo and he adores him and worships the ground he walks on.

My happily ever after continued after that for a long time. But my happiness was in the bond that Edward and I shared, with each other and our families and one that could never be taken from us. And that bond was our true love.