Chapter Eleven.

It was yet another new day and it did get a new beginning with it. For the first time in a very long time I was looking forward to today, I was excited and happy. I knew I would be spending time with Edward and we would be alone. Andy was staying with Matt and Ellie and he was taking Vodka with him. Matt and Ellie really liked Andy and were looking forward to having him with them for the whole day.

The morning passed in some what of a blur and then came time to drop Andy.

I was a little late when I reached home and had little time to dress. I had never really dressed when I used to go out with Edward but I sensed today was different, it was almost a re-union for us and it was special.

I peeked in my wardrobe and decided to wear my favourite white coloured sun-frock. I took a very quick shower and washed my hair. My hairs were a nuisance as usual and they couldn't be tamed, so I lost the battle and left them alone. I put on the dress and was just putting on my sandals when the bell rang.

It was Edward and he was looking adorable in a white cut sleeve shirt and blue rugged jeans.

"You look...cute." Edward said and I laughed.

"No Edward, I don't look cute, you do." I told him and he gave me a dirty look.

"The day I look cute, it'll be the last." He vowed and then took hold of my hand and led me to his Honda.

Once inside we hit the road and I enquired.

"Which movie are we seeing?"

"Well, since you wanted a romantic one, they are showing 'The notebook' today. Do you wanna see it?" He asked me.

"I absolutely love that movie." I told him and he gave a very sexy smile to match my enthusiasm.

The movie was amazing and the best part was that Edward would lean down and whisper the hero's love words in my ears and I would laugh at him. We received many glares and after some time I had to plead Edward to stop whispering them, for one he sounded so serious, I was almost afraid to look at him and all the time I was thanking god that we were in a theatre.

"Where do you wanna go for dinner?" He asked me once the movie was over and I had lost my appetite completely.

"Let's go to McDonald's and grab a burger." I suggested and he shrugged. We were sitting in the McD's enjoying our burger and coke when someone called me by my name,

"Samantha?" I heard a female enquire and turned in my seat. I froze in shock when I realised who that woman was.

"Iris, is that really you?" I asked and she gave me a dazzling smile. In an instant I was out of my seat and hugging her closely.

"Oh my god, it's so good to see you." I told her and she laughed contentedly. It was just so good to meet my friend after such a long time, I was so happy, I kept on hugging her.

"Careful you can crush the future Vivian or Jason." She said happily and gently patted her stomach. I gasped in surprise.

"You're having a baby?" I practically shrieked and she nodded.

"Wow, that's awesome, congratulations." I was so happy for her. Iris was one of my best friends and she was always the most contended one. She was also very funny and I loved her for what she was. I had always been open with her.

"Hey, are the rest of them here too?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah-Alice, Cherry, Opal, Amber and me. We came for a small get together and then we got hungry. I tried to contact you but the lady told me you had shifted and we had no contact number." Iris explained but I was past caring. I was just so thrilled to see them.