Chapter One.

Okay guy's, this was the first story I ever wrote :D

And hence the looong chapter -->

28th December 2008

Manchester united vs. Stoke city

This match was supposed to be an important match for MANU. And since I'm a die hard MANU fan I could not resist the temptation to see my team take a further step ahead to that magnificent Barclays premier league trophy. I don't know why God had chosen me to experiment how a girl would react with some of a guys qualities but what I know is that he would be proud to see the result (or maybe not) anyways the result is that I curse, oh man! I curse so hard and experiment with all kinda bad words and I shout, like on the top of my voice, the only girl thing that is in me is that I cry, and seriously I cry a lot and all the time. I practically cry my eyes out when MANU loose (which is once in a blue moon) or when I have to miss the match because you know I really cannot live without football. So, the match starts and my room is completely filled with tension. Okay well seeing soccer was funny. Actually it was unbelievable because behind a single ball twenty people run as if there life depended on it. I started seeing football when I was in school, Ronaldo was not there until high school, but man when I saw Ronaldo for the first time, my eyes actually popped out, he was looking so out-of-this-world in that Portugal jersey and from that day I see all Ronaldo matches, in school my books used to be filled with CRISTIANO RONALDO written all over it, I also had a scrapbook in which I used to cut and stick his pictures (I still have it) (And I still do it) but soon I got a passion for this game and since then I never miss a Manchester United match and I get so engrossed in it that I actually forget I live in an apartment that was located in the East-sixty ninth street and it had 13 storeys and I lived on the 7th one it was a building with neighbours who object to my shouting and hooting. But as they say I can't help it!

Actually it is pretty easy for them to have pity in me because first I live alone and I'm not beautiful in the conventional sense.

Well, my match continued and as usual Stoke committed a foul and Ronaldo fell flat on his butt! Okay these moments really pissed me off! I mean, every single person runs after him and their main motive is to get him down. Well it was a gifted free kick to MANU and Rony baby came forward to claim it. My heart stopped beating because this was the chance for a century and Ronaldo kicked the ball and it flew into the net.

"Yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!" I knew I had it bad, with my shrieks I could hear the commentator go...

"It's Cristiano Ronaldo and he has scored the goal, a century of Manchester united goals for him, fantastic finish, a trademark retreat and 100 reasons why hes fast becoming a legend at old Trafford". OH MY GOD! I so could not believe my luck. I was singing glory glory Man utd. On the top of my voice. MANU were leading 2-0 by half time thanks to Carrick.

I was just going to get a can of coke when my door bell rang. God, people did have bad timings.

"Who is it?" I shouted.

"Open up, Samantha!" Gosh it was Mel.

"She's dead!" I shouted again.

"Ha! Ha! Ha! Open up Sammy."

So I was forced to open the door and as soon as the door opened Mel strolled in and I pasted a fake smile on my lips and asked,

"What may prey say can I do for you?"

I just wanted to go back and see the match.

"Okay Sammy listen for starters, stop shouting on the top of your voice it's just a match."

"Just a match? Are you kidding me? Ronaldo completed 100 Mel, so it's not just a match to me, and as I asked what do you want." I was getting agitated.