Chapter Fifty Four

*Ava’s POV*

“You basically live here anyway”

“But some of my stuff is with Brad, I was hoping you’d let me put it in draws or something”

“Yeah sure” I agreed

I was discussing with James about him fully moving in, I mean it may seem rushed but I’ve lived with him now for basically six or seven months.

It was sunny outside; recently it’s been raining and extremely windy. I didn’t want to waste the day by sitting inside doing next to nothing.

“Let’s go to the beach” I cheered

James turned to me and then at the window, he smirked.

“Okay”

I stood up and ran upstairs. I walked into the bathroom and started to apply my makeup, a thin layer of foundation, clear powder and some mascara.

 I then started on my hair; I straightened it and left it flowing by my sides.

My outfit consisted of some high waisted ripped shorts and my nirvana top.

I put my bikini underneath in case I decided to go swimming.

  James walked into my room and sat on the bed, waiting for me.

I walked back out and stood in front of him, his hands lay on my waist and mine on his shoulders. He then stood and attached his lips to mine.

Just as the kiss got heated Alex walked in giggling.

“Mummy”

I pulled away from James and turned to him.

“Yes Alex”

“Is James my new daddy” he half whispered.

“Come here” I gestured to the bed for him to take a seat.

He sat down and I knelt in front of him.

“You know that me and your daddy don’t get along anymore and he’s very busy with work and he finds it hard to see you all the time”

“He isn’t my daddy anymore” this broke my heart

“Alex”

“No, mummy, if you love somebody you find time for them” where did he even get this?

“It’s difficult baby, you’ll understand better when you’re older” I kissed his forehead and he jumped down from the bed.

“James is still my new daddy” he laughed and ran out the room.

I packed a small lunch, even though I’m sure we’ll eat out somewhere.

“Ready?” James asked before walking out the house, I had Alex in my arms and so we walked out the house after James and into the car.

The beach wasn’t a long drive from here, about a twenty minute one with good traffic.

“Can we play eye spy” Alex asked.

“We’re almost here” I laughed.

“Daddy do you want to play it” Alex asked James.

James looked at me and smiled, this was my family now.

“We’re here Alex, on the way back we will”

We all got out the car and grabbed our stuff, the beach wasn’t too busy. There were still a few spaces to put the bags and towels.

“Let’s go in the sea” Alex cheered, jumping up and down.

“I’ll go” James offered, he bent down and kissed my head before taking his clothes off so he was in his trunks and then ran after Alex to the sea.

I smiled, a genuine smile, even though my family broke down, we’re finally picking up the pieces.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Comment&Vote please:) x