Chapter sixty four

*Ava’s POV*

I woke up, for some reason I was in a foreign room. I tried to sit up but something heavy was keeping me from doing so. The sound of beeping came from next to me but I couldn’t move to look where it was coming from. Wires were attached to my body and I suddenly began to panic.

 The doors to the room I was in swung open and a few people were now over me. My eyes opened and Doctors were stood over me, asking me things I couldn’t answer.

My mind was racing as to why I was here, I couldn’t remember anything happening. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep with Connor.

Connor? My heart began to race, where is Connor.

“Connor” I tried to breathe out but the doctors were too busy running round to hear me.

“Connor” I repeated.

Eventually a younger doctor heard me and stopped people from doing whatever they were doing.

“Who’s Connor?”

“Husband” was all I could say.

“Sweetie, you’re not married” a different doctor came over and sat in the chair next to me.

“Connor” I was confused and hurt, I was married?

“Nobody is called Connor in your family, shall we ring your dad?”

“Dad, dead” a tear ran down my eye as I remembered the last time I saw him.

“We need to get her to a specialist” I heard someone say.

“Your dad isn’t dead, he was here this morning”

“No” I began to shake my head, why were they telling me this?

“Do you know how old you are”

“26”

“You’re Seventeen”

“No I’m not”

I couldn’t understand anything they were telling me, I couldn’t be Seventeen, i was twenty six.

I tried to think back to when I was eighteen and suddenly it hit me.

“Why am I here?” If I was correct I knew what they’d say.

“You took an overdose”

I sighed, this couldn’t have happened to me.

“How long have I been here”

“Six months, you hit your head when you took an overdose and been in a coma for six months”

“Tom, where’s Tom”

Just as I said that, Tom burst through the door.

“Ava” Tom cried.

“Tom” I couldn’t help but choke up on my words.

“Why are you crying” he wrapped his arms around me and I haven’t ever felt so sad in my whole life”

“My life, I was in a coma right, well whilst I was I was in another life and I was married and had children and you left me when we were twenty to go to spain and now everything is just a lie”

“Ava slow down” he tried to calm me.

“I can’t” I cried more.

“Okay, tell me everything, slowly”

“Okay, it started from my birthday, it’s soon right?”

“Yeah, four weeks”

“Okay, well you got me tickets to see Mcfly and this band were supporting them. I left to get a drink just before the mcfly came on and I got my dink spilt down me by someone from the Vamps, Connor. He was so nice and long story short over time I dated him for ages and then we spilt up and I got with James and then back with Connor, had a baby and then a lot of stuff happened like my dad died and everything was so sad and then I got back with Connor after everything he did to me and we had another child and that’s the last thing I remember, It feels so real”

“Ava, you need to know it was just your imagination”

“I know Tom”

“But don’t freak out, I did actually get you tickets to see Mcfly for your birthday”

“Who’s the supporting act”

Tom sighed before answering.

“The Vamps”

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There's only a few more chapters of the book now guys!!

THank you to everyone who reads it and votes!!

make sure to comment :)