Chapter fifteen

*James POV*

“Are you hungry?” I ask Ava.

After saying our goodbyes to Connor we made our way to the car, I began driving and thought of how I missed my lunch.

“A little” she responded

“I’ll get us some McDonalds, how does that sound?”

“very good” she smiles.

Before I look away, I notice how her cheeks are perfectly shaped, her eyes a bright shade of blue. This girl is truly beautiful and she doesn’t even know it.

After getting our McDonalds I drive back to mine, I don’t have a key to Connor’s and besides it’s quicker to mine.

As we both step out and head inside, she gathers her belongings and places them near the front door.

We both walk into the front room before settling on the couch. I turn the tv on and flick through the channels. I find a film and seat myself next to Ava. We both begin to eat our McDonalds.

 After what feels like two hours the doorbell rings. I get up from the couch and make my way to the door.

 “Hey” I greet Connor.

“Hello, is she ready?” he asks

“She’s asleep haha” I laugh. He just nods and smiles.

I invite him in, we both sit and watch tv waiting for Ava to wake up.

“I think I should just wake her up” Connor finally suggested.

“yeah”

“Ava, baby. Wake up” he gently shakes the girl, trying to get her to wake from her dream.

“Connor” she smiles.

Eventually Ava gets up and Connor and her both go.

That was an eventful day.

*Tom’s POV*

What the fuck did I do that for? I knew she didn’t like me back, I forced her into something she didn’t want to do.

 She’s never going to speak to me again, I’m such a fuck up.

After I left Ava’s, I decided to just go home. What use am I anywhere else?

I was sat on my bed, overthinking my words and actions again and again. A knock on my door brought me back into the world, I just got up and opened it.

“Shit” I breathed, Ava’s boyfriend was stood. He looked like he was about to fight a lion, I have no chance here.

“You prick” he gritted his teeth. His fists were clenched and his eyes were narrow.

“I know, I hurt her didn’t i?”

He began laughing, I just stood there awkwardly waiting for him to explain his humorous thoughts.

“You hurt her mate, a lot more than you even think. You think you know her because you’ve been friends for about 5 years, well here is a reality check for you. You need to stay the fuck away from her, don’t forget who I am. I can get you locked up in no time, so my advice to you is too just get out of here because if I see you even looking at Ava ever again, I will happily beat the life out of you. Is that clear?”

“If you beat the life out of me I’d be dead, you’d be in jail and Ava would be left on her own, now think about what you just said ‘mate’ and get the fuck away from my house”

“Don’t you dare try and tell me to fuck off because you’re the one who came into my house and tried to fucking force my girlfriend to do shit with you. You need to be checked out because you clearly don’t understand that you committed an offence then can easily get you a good few years locked up. So watch your mouth and back the fuck away from myself and Ava. You got it?”

“I’ve got it” I simply replied, this is what Ava wants right? For me to just disappear, I’d like to think she doesn’t but that’s not going to happen. I just hurt her, big time and I’m here thinking she wants to be friends. Maybe Connor’s right, I do need checking. 

_________________________________________________________________

Hello guys!

Thank you all so much for reading so far, i know i took a long break but hopefully you're still enjoying it, let me know what you think should happen!!

in the side is a picture of Tom and Ava, (chloe mortez and ansel elgort )