Chapter twenty four

*Ava’s POV*

After my outburst with Brad, I guess I wasn’t in an amazing mood. I was pretty hurt but then again who wouldn’t be? I wasn’t a slut and I knew this and that’s all that matters right? Well not if you’re involved in any kind of boy band with crazed fans.

   I love their fans, they’re really supportive of me and Connor. That was then though, what happens when they find out about me and James and trust me, someone will find out and my twitter will get bombarded with questions and hurtful sentences.

 I left the café soon after Brad. I didn’t feel like taking the bus or calling James to pick me up, so I decided to take a walk. Although James house was quite far from here I was still determined to walk.

  The scenery around here was beautiful, you don’t realise it when you’re flying past just over speed limit. The trees that covered the coast line were shaped in an odd way, making them appealing. The flowers that lay around underneath bobbed in the wind. It was really breath taking to just walk staring into the sea.

  After my long walk and admiring the view, I made it home to James at around eleven. He was sat eating a bowl of coco pops, typical James.

“Hey babe” he greeted me, milk pouring from his mouth. I giggled

“Hello”

I didn’t feel like explaining to James how his bandmate basically threatened me and said some nasty things to me, so I didn’t. I kept my mouth shut and just hoped he didn’t ask.

“What do you want to do today?” he asked, thank god.

“We could go to the beach?” I suggested. I hadn’t been to the beach since we all went together and Tom was there.

“The beach? Huh, sounds fun” he smiled

“I’m going to get ready then” I smiled, kissing his cheek before making my way upstairs and into the bedroom.

I didn’t have many clothes here but I did however have some cute tops and a few pairs of shorts.

I picked out a nice crop top with ‘summer vibes’ printed on the front and a pair of high wasted ripped shorts. I paired this with my white converse

I placed my hair up, scrunching it into a messy bun. I placed a bow around it, add a nice look to complete my outfit.

I didn’t want to wear a lot of makeup so I just applied some foundation and a few coats of mascara.

“Ready?” James asked as I was walking down stairs

“Yeah, we can go whenever”

“Okay, I’ll get my keys”

We got into the car and began our journey to the beach. James pretty much lived right on the coast so it was only a ten minute drive.

I settled a blanket on the sand and sat myself down.

I packed my sun cream, I burn very easily.

“Let me do it” James offered.

I pulled my hair to the side and let his apply it.

“I’ll make it relaxing” he kissed my neck

He squeezed the cream onto his hand and began massaging it into my back.

Somehow, he was able to make me fall asleep. I woke up, god knows how many hours later.

“James” I turned to my left where james was sat playing on his phone

“Ahh, you’re awake” he cheered

“Yeah, I didn’t realise I was asleep” I laughed

“most people don’t” he chuckled

“anyway, turn around a sec” he asked, I did as he said. He pulled my hair away and began laughing.

“What?” I asked

“You need to see this” he was in tears laughing.

“Seriously, James what did you do”

He got out his phone and took and picture, hand me his phone to see.

“Asshole” I cursed.

 ‘James’ was tattooed in sunburn.

“I drew on your back with my nail and it took the cream off” he was still laughing, glad one of us finds this funny.

“You’re such an idiot”

“how was your meeting thing with Brad this morning, forgot to ask”

“Rubbish, in fact I’m surprised I didn’t choke myself to death whilst I was in there, although he sure looked like he wanted to do it for me”

“Really? What happened?”

“Well to begin with, he didn’t waste any time with anything. He just basically told me to get my shit together and chose either you or Connor and that if the band splits up then he’d mess my life up, and also he informed me that I’m a slut” I breathed

“Brad said that? as in Bradley Simpson?” he looked pretty shell shocked

“Yeah” I sighed

“That bastard” he muttered

“James, he’s right, I mean I’m messing you around. I like you and all but come on, we all know that when Connor wakes up he’s going to be pretty pissed off with both of us. Don’t you think its best if we just end things here?”

“No, I don’t. Connor can be as pissed as he wants but I’m not letting you walk away just because you’re scared. I like you a lot Ava, you need to let people in that care for you. I don’t want to be someone who you liked but was forced to move away from. Because when that happens it’s pretty shit. I’m not a relationship kind of guy but Ava, I would do anything to have you as my girlfriend”

“James, I like you a lot too. We can’t date, not until Connor wakes up”

“He won’t wake up Ava”

“Yes he will, Connor is the strongest person I know. If he can live with me for months then he can pull through” I’m trying to persuade myself here too.

I can’t let Connor down, he’s going to need so much help when he wakes and I want to be there for him. Not as a girlfriend but a friend. I’m hoping that he’ll understand that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyy

If soemone would be kind enough i really need a cover for the story, could someone make me one??:)