She had been happy about the child she was carrying and also worried about telling Nathaniel about the unborn child but she didn't put much thought on the real issue...

Her parents.

And just like when she got the news, she decided to wave it off again and focus on the present. Her main focus at the moment was revealing the news to her boyfriend.

     *****

The next day after her lecture, Toun went to visit her boyfriend. She had not seen him since the Saturday afternoon when he visited her hostel but they talked on the phone. She didn't tell him anything because she wanted to tell him about their unborn child face-to-face.

Nathaniel and some of his friends were singing and playing their instruments in Nathaniel's hostel when she got to his room. 

As usual, she knocked and walked in even before they answered.

They smiled up at her when they saw her walk in. They all recognized and knew her not just because she was Nathaniel's girlfriend but because she was the queen of her department for two years.

"Hi, Toun," one guy greeted. Then another. "How are you doing?"

"I'm great and you guys?" she asked too with a warm smile on her face.

"We are fine," they replied in unison.

They began to stand on their feet, knowing that the couple needed space.

"You guys don't have leave."

"Our wife, don't worry, we are done with practice." One of the guys assured her. She glanced at her boyfriend who nodded in agreement. Then she breathed out in relief. She doesn't want to be the reason why they had to cut their practice short.

She stride over to sit next to her boyfriend.

"Were you practicing for a show?" Toun asked them as they put their instruments away.

"No," Nathaniel answered her and the others nodded in agreement.

"We will leave you guys alone," one of them told them, wincing at Nathaniel who threw him a squeezed paper and they chuckled before they began to file out of the room.

"Thanks, guys," Toun appreciated with her signature warm smile.

"We are coming back to get what you bring for us, Toun," Peter, Nathaniel's roommate told her and Toun nodded with a chuckle.

She always brings things along for them, most especially on weekends and this made them love her more.
Both she and Nathaniel watched the last two guys leave the room and when they were out of sight Nathaniel pulled Toun closer from the waist and kissed her passionately on the lips.

"Mnn," Toun moaned, grinning before pulling away from him. She seemed glad to be with him. Her eyes shone with love and admiration for the guy, holding her in his arms.

Pulling the hair on her face behind her ear, Nathaniel asked sweetly.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine," Toun replied, drawing a circle on her boyfriend's chest. "How about you?"

He shrugged with a shoulder. "I'm good. No class today?"

"I had. I'm even having a text tomorrow. One of my toughest courses. But God will see me through." she affirmed confidently. "You know your girl get it."

Nathaniel nodded, chuckling.

"Yeah, I know you can do it," he agreed, rubbing her back and she smiled at him with gratitude.