I held her arm and whirled to face her.

"Look at me."

I commanded.

The moment she looked at me, I didn't waste time and hungrily kissed her.

Huge eyed, she didn't know how to respond at first...but after a while, also surrendered to my aggression. 

Yoongi finds Miso adorable AF too!

--◇--

Charlie

What happened tonight was...fun. I never thought that Kyung-mi unnie can act like that...I carefully hid the other 2 empty bottles in a cabinet while I took the still full one in my room...

It was nice to be able to confide to them. I hope they'll consider me as their friend. I realized that they're nice girls. I feel happy.

But now that I'm alone, the memory of the prince and the Austrian princess, kissing at the very same spot where he kissed and confessed to me haunted me again...

They looked really good together and they seem to like the same things as well. I came to realize that when I accidentally eavesdropped as they talked.

He won't be coming tonight...nor I'd be invited to his quarters. Because he will be spending time at the same terrain with the Austrian monarchs, at the main house.

It's okay.

Because I don't have a choice anyway...

I walked over to my drawers and pulled one open. Took the pouch my mother sent me. I opened it and took something, a smaller pouch that belonged to me since the orphanage found me. Probably a dead link to my past...

I didn't own anything valuable except for this one

I didn't own anything valuable except for this one...and I would like the Austrian prince to have it. So even though I'm no longer here in the palace, he'd still remember me.

Because once I'm out of here, I am already out of their lives as well.

I was startled as I received a message...

YermajesTAE:

I need to see you quick. 😗😘

Then a video call followed... I turned my camera off. I didn't know how to face him...