AU Eren x Reader: Diary

Scribble. Scribble. Scribble.

"Miss (f/n), are you paying attention?"

"Y-Yes, I am sir."

He looks at you suspiciously and he turns his head back to writing on the blackboard. You propped up your elbow on top of your desk, face on your palm. This class was too boring for you. You grabbed your pen again.

Scribble. Scribble. Scribble.

"Hey..."

You looked to the person in front of you. It was none other than your best friend, Eren Jaeger. He smiles at you, you smile back. Maybe he got bored too. He faces in front again, you were glad he did or else he would've seen the blush on your face.

You looked at what you scribbled, a heart shape with an arrow. You flipped to the next page.

Writing down secrets. Writing down secrets. Writing down secrets.

"Miss (f/n)!"

"W-what?"

"What's the answer?"

"U-umm..."

Before you could even come up with an answer, your teacher walked over to your desk. You gulped as he stared at the diary on top of your desk. Uh oh, please don't take it away!

"Apparantly, I'll be taking this away." He says, grabbing it.

Great. Just great. You looked as he flips your diary in front of the class. This teacher doesn't want to get left behind with his student's secrets, huh? You started getting nervous.

"Sir, can you read it out loud?" Connie yells.

"No." He replies.

"Okay, I'll be the one to read it then!" He says, snatching the diary from his hands.

You watched the horrifying view. Connie started to flip your diary. You saw his eyes widen, suppressing a laughter. No, he wouldn't dare do it. He looks at you, wiggling his eyebrows. You ran after him. He let him chase you, running around the classroom. But it was too late, he had shouted it out loud before you could even reach him.

"Dear Diary, I had a staring contest with Eren today. Wow, his eyes are so beautiful. I really think I am inlove with him!"

You stopped running. You flinched in your spot. You looked around as everyone was silent, eyes widening as they stared at you. Even Eren, he wasn't expecting after all. You clenched your fists.

"Sir, may I be excused?" You ask, eyes staring at the floor.

"Well (f/n), I can't-"

"Thank you, sir. I'll be on my way then." You say, cutting him off as you grab your bag and exit the room.

You rushed to your locker, placing your books inside. You wiped away your tears, punching your locker. You decided to go home instead. Pretend you got sick, and skip the classes for the day. You weren't in the mood to study anyways.

"Hey (f/n)!" You look around to see Connie running towards you.

"What do you want?" You growl.

"You forgot your diary!" He says.

"I don't need that anymore! Keep it if you want!" You scowl.

"Wait, something happened when you left." He says.

"What? They laughed at me? Yeah, I already know that. You didn't have to rub it in my face." You say.

"No, not that!" He says.

"Well, I haven't got all day! Spit it out!" You say.

"Eren told us he loves you too."