Morning Calls (Short)

..are they in high school? screw it- we're makin' this happen in high school—

(Tom's POV)

I wake up, extremely slowly, from my quietly beeping phone. Rubbing my left 'eye', I snatch my phone from off my night stand to turn off the alarm.

"Great, another day of being alive," I grumble to myself as I slip off my bed, putting my phone back on the stand. The cold morning air hits my bare body and I shiver from the sudden rush. I head to my bathroom and click on the flickering light. I stare at the illuminated mirror for a bit. Wow, who's that ugly guy- oh, that's me. I scoff to myself before continuing my daily routine.

I left the bathroom after doing everything I needed to do, now looking through my drawers for something decent to wear. And what else is there, other than my usual hoodies? I pull the familiar blue fabric out and pull it on, along with black jeans. Just as I finished changing, I hear my phone start to ring.

"Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows~ Everything is—"
"Hello?" Ugh, my voice sounds gross.
"Heya, love!" A cheery, Norwegian voice greets with enthusiasm.
"Tord? What are you—"
"It's time for your daily dose of love, bitch."
"What the fu—"

"First of all, your eyes are beautiful. I don't care if they are literally holes in your face, they look like the galaxy."
"Wha-" I feel my face warm up.

"You are so fucking adorable- like, holy shit, I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend." A small smile creeps onto my face.

"You know when you blush? Yeah, your cheeks and ears turn a cute pink that gradually spreads through the rest of your face. I love it so much." I grab my earbuds and plug them into my phone, sticking the buds in my ears. I slip on an overcoat.

"Your voice is amazing- it's smooth and your accent just makes everything better. I love hearing you sing. Why don't you sing more?" I grab my backpack and head out of the house, phone shoved into my hoodie pocket.

"You know, whenever you fall asleep, and I brush my hand through your hair, you make an adorable sound. It sounds like a purr from a kitten." My face blushes more.
"I'm not a kitten!" I exclaim at him as I make my way to school.
"Yeah, but you sure act like one."

"ANyway, when you draw in your notebook during class, you always have a small smile while you do it. You look so relaxed and calm. It's hard to catch, but it is so worth it!" I feel myself fully smiling now. I leisurely walk down the sidewalk, spotting my boyfriend in the distance.

"Oh! Whenever I catch you staring at me, your embarrassed reaction- it makes me feel so happy." I sneak up behind his unknowing back.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I hug him from behind, placing my hands on his that hold his phone.
"You bring light into my life, I don't know what I would do without you." I speak into his ear, and gaze at him with half-lidded 'eyes'. Ending the call, I peck him on the cheek.

"I love you, so much," he says, holding one of my arms. I kiss his forehead.
"I love you too,"

A/n:
ay Hexxii_
I gotchu uwu
Inspired by drawing drawn by the lovely person above:

A/n:ay Hexxii_ I gotchu uwuInspired by drawing drawn by the lovely person above:

10/10 loaf it-