Keep It a Secret

you could think of this as a part 3 to masquerade/aftermath idunno—

(Tom's POV)

I wake up slowly, engulfed in comforting warmth. Yellow sunshine flitters through the window and keeps my face light. I bask in the pleasant atmosphere before hearing the soft rustling of sheets beside me. I look over and see my wonderful lover laying beside me.

I look around and find that we're in his room this time. The hentai posters and communism flags, prominent. Might as well get up now before Edd or someone sees me.

I try to sit up, only to be interrupted by an aching sore located in my lower back. I let out a small groan of pain before sucking it up and slipping out of the dirty sheets. The cold air brushes my bare body immediately as I scan the room for my clothing. After a moment, I spot my 'Stay Safe!' t-shirt and my boxers laying as if they were carelessly thrown.

I quickly grab them and slip them on, not caring if they were dirty or not. I turn back to the sleeping figure still in bed and give him a light kiss on the forehead before exiting the room. I quickly pace back to my relatively untouched room and lock the door behind me. I check the body mirror I have and- yep, those are hickeys. Fuck me sideways, those are really dark.

Dammit, Tord.

I let out a soft sigh and a chuckle. I hope no one heard us. I shake my head lightly before looking around for some clean clothes.

I find some and leave my room once more to take a shower. I enter the bathroom and crank on the water, waiting a bit for it to warm up. As the tiled room starts steaming up, I strip off my dirty clothes and step into the shower. The hot water pelting my bare body soothes the aches from my back and I sigh in relief.

(I'm not gonna go in depth with the shower, I'm kinda lazy rn)

I step out of the shower, the water making my feet slippery. The cold tile chills my feet as I peer at the mirror again, now being able to see my whole body- holy shit.

Littered all over my body, spotting my skin, there are dark purple marks where Tord-

I groan to myself.
"Fan-fucking-tastic, thanks, Tord." I grumble before changing into the clean clothes and running back to my room. Thankfully the bite marks weren't too big, I could cover them with some concealer that Jon lent me (he stole it from mark—). There is one that's too dark for makeup, but I could cover that up with a choker, maybe? Sure.

I grab the makeup from my nightstand and get to work on covering up the hickeys, the concealer working well. I rummage around the nightstand's drawer and find a thick black choker with a metal heart.

 I rummage around the nightstand's drawer and find a thick black choker with a metal heart

(I'm too tired to describe it properly)

I clip it on, it fitting snuggly on my neck. I check the mirror and all the hickeys have basically disappeared. Perfect.

A knock or two on my door.

"Tom? You awake?" I hear a soft voice call from beyond the door.
"Yeah, I'm awake, Edd."

I pat down Steve, whom never seems to flatten and leave my room. I hear the clanging of pans and the crinkly wrapping of a bacon package. I step into the sun-lit kitchen and get greeted by Edd putting some bacon in a pan. I go to sit down, wincing as the ache intensifies from the pressure.

I let out the quietest whimper and put on a blank face.
"Oh, hey, Tom! Are you wearing a choker?" Edd notices me. I nod at him.
"It looks nice!"
"Thanks," I lay my head on the table, waiting for food to arrive. I pull out my phone as I hear Tord enter the kitchen with a tired groan.

"Morning," Edd greets.
"G'morgen..." Tord responds tiredly in Norwegian.

I mess around Instagram, glancing at horoscope shit that I really shouldn't believe, but- goddamn, how the fuck did they know I'm a music lover, fluent in sarcasm, and will kill a person if I wanted from my birthday alone?

I let out a huff and continue scrolling. A yawn sounds from the last person in the house.
"Good morning, guys..." Matt says, yawning once more immediately after.
"Morning...Wow, Matt, what kept you up last night? You sound exhausted." Edd asks with a frown.
"I kept waking up from-" a yawn, "from some screaming in Todd's room." He glares at Tord. "Can you warn a guy next time you bring someone home? I need my beauty sleep."

Tord grins apologetically and sheepishly.
"Sorry, my...uh- significant other was impatient." I stifle a retort, luckily no one noticed.
"Oh, really? I never thought you'd be the guy to actually stick in a relationship." Edd says jokingly as he serves the food. "Who's the lucky gal, why haven't we met her yet?"

"Well, for one, he wanted to keep it a secret. I just respect his wishes." Tord responds lazily. I continue to scroll through my phone, eavesdropping as I do so.
"Is that so? Why don't you text him about us? At least tell him that we know now." I tense up slightly and go to the messenger app.

(Cummie)

You better fucking not >:(
(Read)

He gives a sly smirk at the message.
"Hey, Edd. Look, he's texting me right now." Edd leans over and takes a peek.

(Tord's POV)

(❤️Jeho❤️)

You better fucking not >:(

Can't tell me what to do >:p
(Read)

Tom lets out a barely audible sigh.
"His name's Jeho?" Edd asks curiously.
"No, no, that's just a nickname he hates." I say with a grin.
"Oh, what's his name?"
"He'd..rather not say, but I can call him if you want." Tom gives me a death glare and mouths,
'Don't you dare.' I stick my tongue out at him and click call.

Tom's phone rings quietly with the ringtone he chose for me.
"Sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows—"
"Did you really choose that shit song as my ringtone?" I mockingly whine at him as he groans in annoyance.
"Wait, wait...wAIT, WHAT THE FUCK?!" Edd screeches in disbelief.
"I hate you...so much." Tom says, muffled by the arms he buried his face in. Matt stares at us and decides to land on Tom.

"Tim, you know you're really loud—"
"sHUT UP!"

~Timeskip~

We lay in bed, legs entangled around each other. My arms are wrapped around his back loosely.
"I hate you..." he whines into his pillow. I kiss his cheek and nuzzle into his back.
"You know you can't." I mumble to him, placing butterfly kisses along his revealed and marked neck. He giggles quietly and takes a breath.
"I can't, you're too sweet to hate..." he mutters in agreement.

"Love you, Thomas."
"Love you too, commie."

a/n:
nOT EDITED—
somewhat earlier update! is this satisfactory—