I smile at her, and slowly put my hand on the mirror. It was cold to the touch, but it made her look at me. She looks at me with surprise on her face.

"I remember you know. And I'm sorry that I forgot you, Ashley. You are, and always will be my sister. No matter what." I say.

Tears run down her face, and she smiled. "Thank you. And I will always be their for you. I promise."

Her identical brown eye's line up with mine. Twins. That's what we are. Sister's.

"Your different than when the last time you took over." I say.

She laughs a tiny bit. "That's because of the dark magic stuff. You know that I wouldn't do that. Besides, I don't wanna rule the world. It would be lonely, and boreing! And plus, I don't wanna deal with all the taxes and that type of thing. Besides it's not like I can do anything anymore." She mutters.

I sigh. "So, why are you here right now?" I ask.

She pouts. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

I smile, "Of course I am. But I wanna brush my teeth, and I can't do that with you staring at me. Plus you take up the whole mirror." I point out.

She looks around, and mutters a small 'oh'.

"Well, I just wanted you to know that I'm here. I also thought that we should be able to talk, so you know things that I know." She says, putting her lefs against the side of the mirror.

I raise a eye brow. "Oh? Like what?" I ask.

She smiles. "Like Mom and Dad are together and happy. You get to see them once every five years, on the day your born. It's a weird thing, but it will only happen if you go to their graves after midnight. You can only see  and hear them for a hour, and they can hear you and see you. And you wanna know something weird!" She says happily.

I smile softly at the thought of seeing my parent's again. "What?"

"If you look at Mavis, when she has drank a few cups of sake. You can see Zeref's spirit next to her. His soul is pure, because the dark magic made him well. . . .evil. But they look so cute together! He's all shy and trying to make her stop drinking. While she is all happy and trying to get him to drink. And it ends up with him passed out due to him not being able to handle his alcohol. And she ends up passing out due to having to much. It's funny." She laughs.

"How do you know all this?" I ask.

She shrugs. "I've been around here, and I got bored staying with you. So I go and check out what's happening at Fairy Tail."
I nod slowly. "That's a lot to take in." I mutter.

"What's a lot to take in?"

I shriek, and then turn around and see Natsu standing behind me.

"Umm, nothing. Just thinking about stuff." I say quickly.

He nods, and grabs my hand pulling me to the shower.

"What are you doing!?" I ask.

He smirks at me. "We're taking a shower!" He says.

I blush. "You just want an excuse to see me naked." I mutter.

"Yep!"

I hit his head. "Baka! Don't agree to it!"

"But it's the truth!"

"Ya! Well don't go announcing it! Stop trying to take my clothes off!"

"So you want to shower with your clothes in? Your weird Luce."

"SHUT UP!" *crack*

"Owwww! Why did you kick me~?"

"Shut up and get in the shower!"

"AYE!"

**Hope you like the chapter! I don't know what I'm writing right now in the story. I sort of forgot what my plot was going to be. . . .

So I'm making a new one! Hooe it's good, but I am hoping to make it to 40 chapters before finishing the book. If I can't reach 40 chapters. Then, oh well. But if I go past 40, YAAAAY! Reached my goal!

I hope you like it. And here is some stuff!

He's crying! And Natsu and Lucy are going to the ground.  . . Ummm, they better leave before stuff starts to happen. If you know what I mean.

Princess Mononoka! Only with Natsu and Lucy! I love it!♥

During that episode. I wanted to do the same thing.

And before I forget! This book (the last time I checked) has made #5 in Natsuxlucy!

If that's wrong, then tell me! Cause I'm to lazy to check myself. Plus I would forget too check.

Later ya players.
-Astrid**