ix. marty mcfly

People kept bugging you and Marty at school for going out with each other, saying that it would never work

People kept bugging you and Marty at school for going out with each other, saying that it would never work. On this day in particular, as you were walking out of the toilets, you saw your school's typical mean girl (Regina) bothering Marty.

"You know, Marty. It's not going to work out with you and (Y/N)," she sneered.

"Really?" he questioned sarcastically. "Why not?"

"She's so boring and beige. You deserve someone way better than her."

Regina pushed Marty against the lockers and put a hand on the wall, one on each side of his head. She leant in and whispered into his ear, "You'd be so much better with me. We'd be such a power couple."

She pressed a kiss against his cheek and went to place one on his lips. You walked towards her from where you were, ready to shout at her, but Marty had already flung her off him.

"Listen, Regina. I don't care what you think about me and (Y/N), but I love her and I'd really appreciate if you left us alone."

Marty turned and saw you next to him.

"(Y/N), I..."

"You love me?" you whispered.

"Of course," he replied, smiling.

You turned to face Regina, who had turned a hideous shade of red. "Ugh," she groaned, flicking her hair, "As if!" And with those last words she walked away, storming down the corridor, shoving innocent first-years against the walls as she went.

You rolled your eyes at her and turned back to Marty. You put your arms around his neck and smiled. "Marty McFly, I love you too."

Like I said in the previous chapter, some of the really old imagines were a bit awkward. I removed all of them except this and the last one, because it reminds me of all the fun I had reading your comments and this feels like a cornerstone of the book at this point for my old readers. Don't worry, all the other imagines (except this and the previous chapter) are much better!