clxii. damon albarn

You were a dancer and had been cast in the music video for Country House

You were a dancer and had been cast in the music video for Country House. You had never met the band before taking the job, but upon arriving on set, Damon took a strong liking to you.

"For this next scene, I think (Y/N) should get in the bath with me."

You laughed, a mixture of amusement and horror. "I'm sorry?"

"Come and get in, love. It's quite warm," Damon assured you. "Besides, you'll be wearing a bikini and I have shorts on."

"There is no way I'm getting in that bath with you." You shook your head. "I mean it's tiny. We'll practically be on top of each other."

Damon smirked. "That was the idea, darling."

You chuckled again, but still refused.

"Actually, as part of your contract, (Y/N)," the director informed you, "You have to follow all instructions given to you. So, you have to get in the bath with Damon."

The blonde singer winked at you and held out a hand, which you took, climbing into the water. Once seated inside, you took a handful of bubbles and blew them in his face.

He flinched, laughing. In retaliation, he wiped some bubbles on your nose, making a remark about how cute you looked.

You pushed him under the water, but not before he took you with him, submerged under the bubbles. When you both emerged, completely soaking and laughing loudly, he held out his hand.

"Truce?"

You splashed some water in his direction, drenching his face and hair more than it was already. You grinned, shaking his hand. "Truce."