clxxvi. sodapop curtis

You were at the Curtis household, where the boys had been challenging each other at arm wrestling

You were at the Curtis household, where the boys had been challenging each other at arm wrestling. As Steve's sister and Soda's girlfriend (though nobody knew the second part), you often came round and decided to get in on the action.

"So, anybody want to wrestle me?" you asked.

"I can if you want, (Y/N)," Johnny proposed.

The boy had a huge crush on you, which you found extremely endearing. Before you could reply, Soda interrupted.

"I'll arm wrestle you, sweetheart."

You blushed slightly at the nickname, not wanting Steve to hear. He'd hit the roof if he suggested anything at all between the pair of you.

Soda took your hand in his and it was only a matter of seconds before he had beaten you.

You cursed. "Shit, I thought I was better than that. How come you pinned my arm down so fast?"

"You weren't complaining when I had your arms pinned down last night," Soda replied with a smirk. "In fact, I distinctly remember you asking for more."

Your jaw dropped, even if you couldn't help smiling. It was then that you realised the whole group was watching you.

"What did you just say to my sister?" Steve demanded.

Oh, shit.