"I'll grab you some pants," he said, smiling as you blushed. Another thirty seconds later, he had a pair of sweatpants in his hands and was leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" you asked, looking at him.

"To let you change?" he responded, grinning at you. Smiling shyly, you watched as he shut the door you peeled off your pants and replaced them with the sweatpants David gave you. They were way too long and big on you, but were really soft. After, you took your tank top and bra off and slid his shirt over your head.

"You can come in," you said, a little louder than usual so he could hear you with the door closed. After a couple seconds, with no response, you shuffled to the door and opened it to see no David in sight. Following the light, you saw David in the kitchen, standing in front of the microwave. David heard your footsteps and turned around to see you in the entrance of the kitchen.

"Come here," he smiled and you immediately shuffled towards him. Lazily, you sat on the counter in front of him and he beamed at you.

"What are you doing?" you asked, letting your feet dangle off the side of the counter. He pushed his body in between your legs, continuing to smile at you.

"I'm making some popcorn so we can watch a movie," he said with such a triumphant grin, like it was the best idea ever and truly, it was.

"We can cuddle right?" you murmured, wrapping your arms around his waist and placing your chin on his chest to look up at him.

"Yes," he smiled, leaning down to press a kiss to your forehead. The microwave beeped and you watched David move around the kitchen, smiling to yourself. "You can go lay down, I'll be in there in a minute," he said, coming over to you.

"I don't wanna walk," you whined, pouting at him.

"y/n, I'll be in there in just a minute," he laughed as you stayed there. He stopped what he was doing and rubbed his thumb against your cheek. "You're so cute," he whispered, his cheeks pink as he looked over you. You blushed with him as you leaned up to kiss him. Just a small gentle peck that left your heart racing.

"I'll go lay down," you mumbled. Quickly, he leaned down and gave you another kiss before you shuffled back towards his room. Your body slipped under the covers and into his bed easily. Cuddling into his comforter, you let your eyes close for a couple minutes while waiting for David. The sound of his footsteps made your eyes open up.

"Hi," you smiled, as you saw him with popcorn, candies and cups of water.

"Hey," he responded, smiling. On the bedside table, he set everything down and plopped into his bed. Without thinking, you snuggled into his side. David smiled as you came closer to him. "You look really cute in my clothes." Your head turned upwards to look up at him.

"You look really cute in your clothes," you complimented, making David laugh. Happily, he pulled you closer to him before putting on a random movie. You both remained quiet, munching on food and drinking the water. Once it finished, David placed everything back on the bedside table and pulled you back to him. "I'm happy you made a move," you murmured. The lights were off and you had to be honest.

"I couldn't even stop myself," he admitted. "When it all happened, I was so angry."

"I only liked you. I've liked you this whole time," you whispered, feeling nervous, even though he liked you back.

"I didn't think I had a chance with you y/n, so I tried to avoid my feelings and you and I'm sorry," he said, letting his hands find their way to your back and rubbing it gently. You shook your head against his chest.

"I thought you didn't like me," you trailed off.

He placed his finger under your chin and gently guided you to look up at him. "I've kinda had a crush on you since the first day I saw you," he mumbled, smiling shyly at you. Flushed, you tilted you head up the last couple inches and kissed him. This kiss was more gentle than passion driven, it was sweet and caring and made you melt inside. When he pulled away, you shyly asked, in a joking manner:

"So like am I your girlfriend now?" you murmured, kind of teasing, but genuinely curious.

He smiled at you with the happiest grin, "You're mine. I'm gunna keep you." His response made you giddy inside and couldn't help but giggle at him. "I mean, if you're okay with that, of course," he continued.

"If we can cuddle all the time, and if you will be my boyfriend too," you said, negotiating the "contract" of you two. His smile remained as he leaned down to give you a quick kiss.

"Sounds like a deal," he smiled, sweetly. A calm silence overtook you both as you cuddled back into his chest. The lamp remained on and the movie was long over and you both soaked up the soothing presence of one another. Your sleepiness began to overtake you as David whispered to you, "I can't believe you're my girlfriend," in the sweetest whisper. A smile was plastered on your face as you fell asleep cuddled into his warm embrace.