Chapter 9 - "We all are so far from ok!"

Start from the beginning

Cora looked into Killian's eyes and noticed a hint of her old friend, Atarah, in him. It made her feel guilty for doing what she did to Atarah long ago, but she didn't let that show to him. "I was going to bring it to you!" Killian admitted. "Our agreement still remains. We are going to Storybrooke together. I'll get it back!"

Cora shook her head at him. "I don't have time for your games!" She told him sternly. "I've travelled through too many worlds to be brought short at the brink of success. Who was it that bested you? Don't tell me it was your little sister!"

"No, it wasn't her. It was the Swan girl. Emma. Rest assured, it won't happen again!" Killian told the woman before him.

Cora laughed. "No, it won't. You chose them and the consequence of that decision!"

"Ohh," Killian trailed off as his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you gonna kill me now? Go ahead. Try!"

"So brave," Cora sang softly. "No, I'm not going to kill you. I have something far more satisfying in mind. I'm going to leave you here with your thirst for revenge and forgiveness unquenched while I continue our journey alone!" Killian looked down to the floor.

Killian's lips stretched into a fake smile. "There's no reason to be rash. We can.." he took a few steps closer to her. "...discuss this!"

"Your pretty face buys you a lot, but not my time nor your sisters forgiveness!" Cora smirked knowing Atarah was a sore spot for him. "It's too valuable!"

"I can do this!" Killian declared, ignoring the comment she made about his sister. "I can get it back. You need me!"

Cora let out a laugh as she twirled the umbrella that sat on her shoulder. "No, I don't!" She told him. She turned round and began to walk. "You've had your chance. Now, it's my turn to do this- the right way!"

Killian Jones angrily let out a grunt and used his hook to slice through the air where Cora stood. Unfortunately, for him she had already disappeared.

While Killian found himself muttering some rather unkind words about the woman, Atarah found herself rolling her eyes a little as they all listened to The ditzy Princess, also known as Princess Aurora, explain her reoccurring dreams. She explained that this time there was a boy named Henry Mills.

Emma held a picture of her son out the Aurora, resulting in the latter nodding and saying that was indeed him. "That's impossible.." Emma trailed off. "It was a dream. How could you dream of my son?"

"I have no idea!" Aurora admitted as Snow stopped in her tracks and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream!" Snow wondered causing everyone to face the Princess. "That room- I've been there before!"

"But, you said you knew nothing about it!" Aurora accused the other princess with a look of confusion in her face.

"You were terrified. I didn't want to make things worse by telling you I thought it might be real!" Snow told her. The Warrior, also know as Mulan, began to question Snow about this real dream, it made no sense. "The Sleeping Curse. It has to be. I went through it. Aurora went through it!"

"Henry's been through it because I wouldn't believe him!" Emma muttered guiltily. She looked to Atarah. "Did you go through it?"

"Me? I was in a coma caused by the curse. It's not the same as a Sleeping Curse. It's actually completely different!" She told the woman as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"What else did you lie about?" Aurora asked them all.

"I was- I wasn't lying." Snow told her. "I wasn't lying to you. I was protecting you!"

"What was he saying, what was Henry saying in the dream?" Emma frantically asked Aurora.

"He just said his name!" Aurora revealed. "Then I woke up and it was over!"

Emma has a worried expression on her face. "Hey, it's going to be ok!" Snow told her daughter. "Right, Tara?"

"Well," She began but recived an angry glare off the Princess. "Snow, how many times must I tell you? You're glares are nothing, they can't scare or threaten me! We are all so far from ok!"

"No, we all have the compass now!" Snow pointed out as if that was definitely going to get them home.

"Snow, we're not ok, at all! The Red Queen still has the ashes. I mean, we could try to steal them back!" She shrugged. "However, I won't be the one to do it. Last time I went near that woman, she gave me a powerful memory potion!"

"Any attempt to steal from her would be suicide!" Mulan spoke up.

"Not anymore!" Snow smiled brightly. "We can stop her. I don't know how, but we all know someone who does.."

"No, we're not asking for his help. No way!" Atarah protested with a shake of her head.

"Who?" Emma asked.

"Rumplestiltskin!" Snow announced. "He'll know a way!"

"Henry!" Emma realised. "We can talk to him. We have a way to communicate!"

"Wait, Wait.." Aurora began.

"Princess, time for lights out!" Atarah smirked with a glint of mischief in her eyes. Though the glint soon disappeared as she began to think about what her brother did and the green eyed boy, named Peter Pan. Only Snow noticed the glint disappeared almost instantly, she wanted to mention it, but guessed it'd be unwise to do so in front of everyone.