"Me?"

He nodded. "I have a library there", he pointed to a huge shelf on the end of the office. "I need you to arrange the books alphabetically"

I looked at the stack of books. It wasn't much. Must be around 170-180 books. Wouldn't take time for me to do it. Plus if I do this, he might make my life less painful. Without a word I headed to where the books were. Taehyung watched as Nana sat and started sorting the books out. This was new. She never did anything without putting up a fight or cursing him.

A part of him started feeling guilty. Maybe he had been so bad, he had actually made her afraid of him. Usually this is how he would have wanted the course of things to be. But then why did he feel unhappy with it now?

I stood up to arrange the books which I had silently sorted out for the past half an hour. Taking each classic carefully, I placed it in the shelf. I had only put up a couple when I felt that familiar ringing sensation.

The book dropped from my hand. Taehyung looked up at the sudden noise. Something wasn't right. He saw Nana frozen before she clutched her head and fell to the ground screaming. It took him a second to process what was happening. The huge blood curling screams brought him out of his daze as he immediately ran to the girl who was clutching her head as she screamed. Her body was shaking as she pulled on her hair. A streak of blood started dripping from her nose and Taehyung panicked.

He picked the girl up as he ran out of the office. The girl was screaming, crying and wailing uncontrollably in his arms while clutching her head. He ignored all the stares from the passerbys as he ran with all his speed.

They had just turned the corner when Hoseok came running from the other direction. He stopped as he saw Nana in his arms.

"Put her down, now", he commanded and Taehyung laid Nana down on a couple of waiting benches nearby.

Hoseok closed his eyes as he took Nana's hands in his. Taehyung knew it the moment the man started murmuring a faint chant that he wasn't an ordinary human. And that his suspicions were right.

This man was a healer.

The screaming stopped and so did the blood. Hoseok fell to his knees as he sat in front of the woman. Her skin had grown pale so quickly that Taehyung was shocked. In the seven years he had spent on Earth, this is the first time he had seen something like this happen.

Hoseok turned back to the man standing. "You probably have questions, don't you?"

———•••———

Both men stood on the roof as none of them spoke a word. Nana was sleeping in her room below. Grandpa had almost broken into tears when he had seen the men come in with her passed out body. He couldn't understand why this kept happening repeatedly.

"Are you a healer?", Taehyung asked breaking silence.

"I am"

"And how did you know who I was?"

"Who doesn't know you?", the other man chuckled. "You are quite notorious and word about your shenanigans is well spread"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "What are you doing here in Nana's house?"

"Living", the other replied.

"Let me rephrase. What is the real motto behind living in Nana's house? Even before you were informed, you came running to where Nana was because you knew something had happened to her. It means you must have a reason why you are protecting her"

"Doesn't everything we do have a reason? I do too but I don't think I am obliged to tell you"

"If you don't tell me, I will get it out of you", Taehyung said clutching the man by the collar.

Hoseok chuckled against his hold. "You haven't changed at all Lucifer, have you?"

Taehyung was taken aback for a moment. Why did Hoseok speak like he knew him. Before he could say anything else, the door opened.

"She is awake", Grandpa said clutching on his walking stick. At the sight of him Taehyung let go of Hoseok immediately. The later ran towards the stairs as he went to Nana's room.

Taehyung followed but did not enter. He just stood outside, behind the wall listening on the conversation.

"Hobi", a slightly voice came from my mouth.

"I am here", he said holding my hand. "It's okay, you are fine"

"What is happening?", I managed to speak despite feeling like someone had put a straw and sucked the life out of me. "Why does this keep occurring again? Am I sick? Am I going to die? Let me google it"

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. This had happened before?

"No you are not dying you idiot. This is nothing. It will pass. Okay, this is nothing and I am not going to let anything happen to you. Do your understand?"

"I understand.. but please don't scold me", I whined.

Hoseok smiled as he bent forward and tucked me in before kissing my forehead. I had grown so close to him in these two weeks that he had begun staying here. For some reason it wasn't a romantic liking I had grown for him but rather a family one and I couldn't be more grateful.

Taehyung watched from outside as Hoseok kissed Nana's heart. He felt a pang in his heart. But he knew it was just his envy sin taking over his heart. Controlling his emotions, he turned around as he walked out of there leaving the two behind.