My Jiminie

YOONGI'S POV

I flush the toilet for the millionth time. "I need a hospital". I said. "I need my stomach pumped, I need someone to erase my memory and I want my mom". I wipe my tears away. I lazily went to my studio room and jumped on my bed. "That motherfucker is sick". I coughed then groan. "I might die, who the fuck eats a person?!?". I yelled then remember that I ate a person.

I whined and yelled in my pillow. "I have to go to church". I felt so damn sick. I touched my flat stomach and pouted. "No more meat for me". I said. I sighed and got under the covers. "I want Jimin". I said hugging my pillow. "Jiminie". I whispered and closed my eyes.

"Yoongi". I heard someone say next to me. "Yoongi? Are you ok?". That sounds like Jimin. "Yoongi, please answer me". I slowly open my eyes and saw someone holding my hand. I looked up.

"Hi!". I shook his hand away and ran to the bathroom. I throw up like two more times when I heard a knock on the door. "Yoongi! What happen?". I didn't know if he was real or not. "Go away!". I yelled. "Yoongi". That did it. "Jimin?". I said. "Are you serious?!? You don't know what I sound like! My voice is made of silk and diamonds! Min sounds like EVERY damn serial killer that ever existed!".

I laughed and opened the door. "Sorry". I said and tried to hug him but he backed away. "Jimin?". I look at him confused. "Your breath is foul". Jimin says covering his nose. I rolled my eyes and went to wash my mouth out. "I should take a shower, maybe that will ease my horrible experience". I shivered and left the bathroom.

"Bout time". Jimin huffed. "Now tell me what happen because I couldn't hear anything thanks to Min". He said. "Wait what?". I said. "The only thing I remember was Min saying something about a cooking show and everything else went blank". Jimin says swinging his feet. "Umm did you see him you know kill...". "Yup, gunshot to the head". Jimin said. "Freak". I chuckled. "Now... Tell me what he did".

I told Jimin what I knew and his face went pale. "Jimin? Are you ok?". I had to ask because I was getting worried. "Sick". Jimin says shaking. "I'll get you some water ok?". I said. "Your all sick!". He shouted. "Eh?". I stared at him. "Y'all can't tell the difference in taste!?!". He's mad at us?!?. "No!". I yelled. "How were we suppose to know?!?". I yelled. "Did you see someone else with a bag other then Min?". He asked.

I really had to think about that. I was with Namjoon and Yuji. Then I realized that Min was holding a bag, which TaeHyung took. "This is his fault". I growled. "Who's fault?". Jimin asked. "TaeHyung, he took the bag". I told him. "Don't blame him, YOU ate it too, like the time you ate that chicken wing off the floor". Jimin shook his head. "I picked it up like half a second later!". I yelled. "Don't you fucking raise your voice at me!".

Jimin and I was yelling back and forth for at least five minutes, till I pushed him against the wall and we started making out. "I missed you". I said kissing his neck. "I-I me too". I smirked at Jimin while he panting. "Your too damn sexy". I kissed him again. "Jump". I ordered and he did. "No continue, I'll wait". We jumped away from each other. "Jin". I glared at him. "Cat". Jin smiled.

"Do you want something? I was busy". I said and Jimin giggled. "And that's fantastic, I'm here for the Angel". Jin said. "Me? What's wrong Eomma?". Jimin tilted his head cutely and Jin lost it. "I missed you so much!". Jin hugged Jimin happily. I, however was pissed and horny. "Anyway, lets go, we have to shop". Jin says. "I forgot!". Jimin gasped. No!

"Uhh Jimin, can it wait for about a hour and a half?". I asked and they both stared at me. "No". They said together. I huffed. "Well too bad". I pushed Jin out my studio and locked the door. "Hey! That was rude!". Jimin shouted. I turned to him and smirked. "Wh-what?". Jimin backed away from me. "Its ok kitten..."

"Daddy just wants to play".